Winning PCP Investigation

This year I’ve made a terrible thing during the exam: made marks right on the admission ticket. I know it is a stupid thing, but we all know how stressful every exam is… I just lost control and concentration for the moment. The ticket with marks was taken by proctor, who neglected this fact, and then was send for the checking.

I wrote several short phrases from exam questions on the ticket. However no figures, answers etc.

Now I’m being investigated by PCP. Was anybody investigated for writing on admission ticket and what was the resolution? Did anybody win the process? What can you advise in this case except going and f****** myself? )

If you wrote something regarding the exam, then you are pretty much fucked.

I did read on this forum that someone wrote something like a reminder to take personal belonging and he didn’t get investigated by PCP

damn(

if you wrote something dumb and innocent, you may get off with a warning.

Yea I remember reading someone else wrote on their admission ticket and did end up getting investigated. Best of luck but because you wrote actual phrases from the exam questions I don’t think it’s looking good. There is a rule regarding copying of exam material and this seems to qualify. Sorry bro.

actually I wrote out the titles of several topics which were tested in the exam… what do you think, how deep in the ass am I? …

Depends on the content of what you wrote…did you write how many times the topic appeared on the exam? how many item sets there were? That’s not ok btw.

no! no statistics and analytics on the topics inside the exam )

but I wrote very particular topics)

if you cannot construe an answer out of what you scribbled…probably just a warning then !..

The other guy wrote “Remember to take your wallet when you leave”. He got off with a warning.

Sorry sunwave. Saw the sack.

It doesn’t look promising. Good luck.

I trust you’ll remember not to do that again…

yea seriously, if you won’t even say what it is you wrote, it’s probably bad. I’m with Greenie, whip out the hacksaw

I’m no expert, but I think you’ll be lucky if you get your results tossed and a 1 year suspension from the program. If I were a member of the PCP committee (or whatever it’s called), I would have to assume you intended to pass that information along to someone taking the test in a later time zone and I would probably vote to ban you from the program. I’m fairly sympathetic to most of the PCP investigation stories on here, but I really don’t see any legit reason why you would jot down exam topics on another piece of paper.

so what do you think wiil be the best strategy? is there any sense in rejecting accusations?

But they collect the exam ticket. I dont think passing info along is a credible threat.

Did you do it in the morning or afternoon session?

Which level? I’m hoping your level 1. Level 2 or 3 and you really should no how this works.

What are you going to say, “I didn’t write on the admission ticket” when they can see that you did? Seems pretty pointless.

agree…

afternoon, so i had no chance to give the ticket to anybody…

unfortunately L, i know i’m an asshole, but i wasn’t doing it with some wicked thoughts

It’s been some years for me, so I thought you kept the exam ticket as I only recall having to hand in the booklet and answer sheet. That being the case, I’d back off the lifetime ban and go with voiding your results. My advice would be to admit what you did and beg for leniency. As kanuck said, it’s not like you can deny writing on the ticket if they have it and very clearly see that it has writing on it. I can’t imagine you’re suggesting that you would argue that one of the invigilators wrote on it to frame you.

I agree with this.

But if I’m the investigator, my first question would be “Did you do it?” The second question would be “Why?”

Why did you do it? You knew you couldn’t leave with it. Were you trying to sneak out some questions on the test? Did you just have a total brain fart and wrote something down for no reason at all?