Fail Email

Hi everyone,

can someone please send me his or her fail email for the CFA Exam?

I need the original and complete email with all graphs etc.

Can you please forward the email to frankfurt1123@gmail.com?

Of course if you send it in anonymised form it would be great as well.

Thank you so much! I really need this.

Rather than asking why you need a fail email… I’m going to speculate on why you need it.

I’m going to assume that your employer reimburses your for your expenses so long as you have proof that you have taken the exam via a scoring matrix. However, the PCP letter you received this week threw a wrench into that plan, since you won’t be receiving a scoring matrix to give to your boss. So, you plan on swapping out the anonymous person’s name and CFAI number with yours so you can be reimbursed the money you spent on the exam/study materials.

Even if you do come up with another reason, I’m going to also assume that my story is the real reason. This was fun

rekt

this is some real good detective work, i thought he was pranking someone who is waiting for the result …

I assumed the same, but the timing is perfect for PCP pwnage

I thought the same lol…

My first thought was scamming a company as well.

If it’s a prank, either the friend has never failed before and therefore, you don’t need an authentic fail letter, or the friend has failed before, and knows exactly when the results come out / won’t be fooled by a fake letter.

And he’s in a rush too, i wonder why? A member for a year and 7 months, only engaged in one thread since, and suddenly in less than 4 hours requesting this across all forums, weird.

x2

this is so juicy! :slight_smile:

Ok so you had your fun - how could I have been so naive as to think that one would help me with that request.

I totally understand that it’s odd and of course you speculate why I need this.

Regarding the speculation…if I was to scam a company that would mean I finally got a job in Investment Banking which I wouldn’t throw away for silly scamming.

Ok, so why do you need this email?

When someone asks for a very unusual request a why is not out of line.

Also super odd that you didn’t even directly deny that this is to show an employer.

yeah bro, it’s like $1,000. just work for a few weeks and you’ll be OK. just like if you failed it for real and had to repay to take it again and your employed DOESN’T reimburse. like what happened to me.

Playing like this will get you banned for life and something worse. i would never jeopardize my career for $1000. that is rediculous.

***the other theory is that he got employed by the promise he was taking the exam, he never signed up for it but told everyone he had, and now the boss is like, yo, how’d you do? oh, you failed. really? i don’t believe you. show me the results. LOLOLOL

Maybe you need to show the scoring matrix/email to your parents then… IBers don’t really gain much from the CFA designation. Sorry to break it you that you’re going the wrong way. Rather, you should spend $150k+ to get a worthwhile MBA. I couldn’t help you anyway as i never received a “fail” email, fortunately.

to Would You Look at That:

Man,

you are like lieutenant Columbo of CFAI :smiley:

dude is all defensive all of a sudden too…needs to calm down.

we ain’t that one that

A) cheated on the exam

B) didn’t register for the exam in the first place

C) didn’t study enough to pass and therefore would have avoided all this mess to begin with

People always looking to turn things sideways to blame others lol

Here you go below. Gotta help a brotha out… (copy and pasted from a couple years back)

Sorry the table will not go thru in this message properly, but you get the idea.

Dear Cheater A. McCheaterface,

Your results for the June 2012 Level III CFA exam are below. The pass rate for June 2012 Level III was 5%. It appears you have not passed and will have to retake if you can afford it. Don’t worry, everything will be just fine.

The table below illustrates where you were stupid and/or not stupid. You, my friend, were stupid.

Item Set Q# Topic Max Payne <=50% 51%-30% >69% 64 Ethical & Professional Standards 142 YOU :slight_smile: :frowning: 82 Corporate Finance 12 YOU [0] :slight_smile: 90 Derivatives 32 YOU :frowning: o_o 16 Investment Banking 90 YOU :-o YOU (jk) 82 Chinese GDP Rigging 64 YOU :-p me 38 Biology and Human Stupidity 24 nope closer… YOU 48 Financial Reporting & Analysis 14 YOU o<>o :-p 90 European Fiscal Stupidity 68 :-o YOU Draghi 104 Portfolio Mismanagement 16 :frowning: :slight_smile: YOU 6 Quantitative BTFD 90 YOU Yellen HFT

It turns out you are a band -1. We have never awarded a score so low, but your blatant incompetence in even getting your name correct has compelled us to dish out this grade.

We hope you will consider to retake the exam again next year. We need your MONEY!

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak, CFA Society

It was a rough exam for sure…

that took some effort

HAHA was thinking the same thing

There’s a chance OP didn’t get a cheating accusation letter from CFAI, but he simply didn’t study and didn’t show up. But the company needs at least a fail letter to prove he actually showed for the exam.