able to register for level III

I just checked my account after saw another topic like this and was able to register for the next level. Does this mean I passed?

No this means you failed.

Don’t read into anything. Just wait until results day.

Also, don’t register for anything. CFAI does not like to part with money once it reaches their bank account. So you’re unlikely to ever get your money back if you find out you failed L2 and don’t want to retake it.

Listen!! Rahul is not able to register for L3 yet, and what Rahul says goes!

Rahul, how much do you benchpress? Follow up, do you drink protein shakes in the AM or the PM to help the recovery.?

lol.

I don’t think that you can know before 29th July whether you passed or fail so this threads are not so important.

Currently I am just focusing on pull ups and other body weight exercises.I have stopped doing benchpress and other weight lifting exercises as i am currently suffering from pre hypertension.

Pull ups are awesome.

Sorry to hear about the hypertension.

Chuck Norris found out his score on June 6th

and this is how speculation starts up again…

Itera, of all the quotes to live by, why choose “Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and greatest weakness”?

Granted, The Matrix (the first one, not the sequels) was an entertaining film, but quote worthy?

Well, it looks like you passed. Congrats !

Sorry about tha I’d buy Willa C - it suddenly occurred to me that the CFAI may not take kindly to anyone sharing that kind of info so I got cold feet and took it down.

All Hail Rahul the Conqueror

princeton, why did you delete your post?

I see cfa program level ii registration under the cfa program section when I click register now. :confused: anyone else?

Rahul, you probably passed - can you check?

Congrats Princeton.

To all others, this has happened in years prior, just look it up and read for yourself.

It doesnt mean you failed if you have L2 registration on there, and there were some serious AF members who now have “charterholder” in their name that did not see the link.

Based on what prior years said, they have a process for updating the accounts that could be based on your candidate number or your testing center. Not sure.

so you’re saying that they do update the registration link early, but they may not have gotten to everyone yet? That doesn’t make sense.

Yes, that is what I am saying. Again, this is based on prior years posts.

search “Able to register for L3” and you will see for yourself.

It’s just hard to believe that CFAI would give away the results early like that, each year.

This is sort of interesting, although there was a thread in the L3 forum a year back where people were inferring based on what the website said and much of the information didn’t lead to the right conclusion about their results.

FWIW, when i log in and access the page I only see CFA Program Level II Registration and when I click on it it takes me to the confirmation page of my L2 registration when done early this year. Nothing saying Register for Level 3 or Register for Level 2.

Phallacy,

Can you please show me where it showed that someone posted that they saw the L3 link but ended up not passing? Everything that I have seen shows that if you had the link, you passed.

^ Here you go Willa Cather; it’s from the L3 forum discussing last year’s results. Didn’t say register but something along the lines of either Study, Resources, Planning or Location Materials etc…

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-iii-forum/91324180?page=1

I am getting the option for CFAL2 registration.

May be OP accidently got CFAL3 registration option.We must not forget that we can only register for CFAL3 one day after the results are out ie on 30th July.

It may be true that OP has passed but it certainly doesnot mean that all of us will fail.