Guess your result

Friends, guess your 29th July 2014 (CFA L2 only) result here and it will be really exciting to compare the actual results. Just mention band in case you think you will fail or just write Pass. Keep it short, simple and straightforward

Here it goes … Kick off

Mine = band 7

e.g Rahul Roy = pass

you’re good, bands a make her dance

I kind of feel that this would cause you to jinx yourself. Even though our fates have already been decided, I aint guessing sh!t lol.

I think I’m at least Band 1.

I’m mentally prepared for Band 8 or better. No point in guessing, knew my stuff for the most part and found the AM ‘easy’ and the PM painful.

Band 8

I’m expecting fail band 9ish - but hoping for a pass.

band = metallica

band 8

Haha good one!

i see a lot of band 7/8.

Band 9/Band 10 or pass.

CFAI press release: “given the June, 2014 LII exam performance of Rahul Roy, band 9 and above will be considered as passing scores for this year only”

I think I passed though I’m very uneasy about PM and AI. If most of my educated guesses on those are wrong then I will probably fail.

+1 to that! I feel exactly same way. If I whiffed on my guesses in those sections and took a 1/6 in two of those item sets, next Tuesday may suck for me. I think the rest of the exam went well but who knows.

Same here, but I am pretty sure passed regardless of my performance in these two components.

I did very well in all other components, which should be more than enough to compenstate for .

I am so scared.

Pass.

I just don’t want to cry on Eid.

I’m cautiously expecting a pass, however if I fail it better be band 9 or 10 (I failed band 9 last year).

Pretty sure that Rahul has wrecked the curve for 2014.

So I’m looking at Band 7…