Tom Clark vs God

Who would win?

Old testiment God or new testiment God?

Who the hell is Tom Clark?

me.

facebook.com/thomasmclark

Unlike you Righteous, I’m not an arrogant prick.

Tom Clark

precisely…

precisely…

+1. I’m sorry Righteous felt the need to post a new topic on this.

Tom Clarks judgement is stricter, more righteous and more deadly than a new testament God. So we’d have to start with old testamnent sure.

Tom Clark’s judgement about you appears to be pretty accurate based on the content of your posts. You have yourself to thank for that. You also tend to be immature and often racist. But all this is probably a “tough guy on the internet” persona. I say that because you do sometimes post things that are decent and helpful. For example, you arrogantly proclaimed that you passed the exam right after taking it. Then in another thread, you said you are worried about the result and your handwriting.

Tom posted his FB page. He is clearly secure about being the same person in private and on the forums. Are you? Which one are you? An immature, arrogant, racist prick or decent guy?

^Makes me wanna have a stick of Doublemint, real bad.

im probably arrogant, immature, and certainly a prick. I’m not a racist. I have chosen to live in foreign countries my entire life because I love different cultures and people. All you white boys that never left your home region have no business calling me a racist.

I am certain that I passed in terms of answering the questions, but yeah my hand writing is terrible, if they grade that I’m screwed. Fortunately, I don’t think they will. I’m gonna pass. I’d rather live under that delusion (if it is one) than bite my nails and worry like some others. You guys are interpreting positive thinking as arrogance. This is understandable but that’s all it is, positive thinking. Try it. It’s great.

But this doesn’t answer the higher question. Is Tom Clarke God? What if God was one one of us? Would he be your Facebook friend?

Tom Ford.

Trick Question… Tom Clark is God!!!

What you call racism is TRH’s ability to aggregate and stereotype about various nations based on his experience and broader outlook. This is pricless. Adds more value than some of you not seeing further than Colorado.

+1; The world often means America to many. How myopic!

Who’s a better dresser? Tom Ford or Tom Clark?

Where the hell is this Colouradio?

It’s a radio that uses the ultraviolet spectrum instead of frequencies.

Sweet. Gotta get one of those…

I am torn here.

On one hand, I looked at his facebook page, and from a strictly outsiders view, there is a strong scent of douchebaggery. God wins.

On the other hand, he is the guy who started the epic Cobb Douglas thread, which was fantastic. Tom Clark wins.

So it would be a close call…