Accidental early reveal?

When you log on to the CFAI website, hover on the “My CFA” menu in the top left, then choose “Candidate My CFA”.

Do you see three grey columns including “Locations, Fees, and Deadlines”, and “Career Resources”, or do you see “Study”, “Results”, and “Practice”?

Also, under “Programs” in the top blue menu and “CFA Program”, then “Candidate Resources” on the menu on the left, once you are on the Candidate Resources page do you see anything about registration for 2014 in a grey box on the far right above “Connect with other candidates”?

Finally, in case it’s also a factor, are you already a CFAI member, and if so, Regular or Affiliate?

EDIT: the grey box does not say anything about registration, it is “June 2014 Candidates” and has a link to purchase a print version of the curriculum.

Hi guys , I am a CFA level III candidate sat exams in June 2013 in India and also a regular member… I am seeing location, fees, deadlines and career resources section and then I dont see anything regarding registration for 2014 in a grey box on the far right above connect with other candidates…

What does this mean?

I dont see anything regarding registration for 2014 in a grey box on the far right above connect with other candidates. However I’m 90% sure that Im not going to pass.

^ Nobody knows, we can speculate as much as we all want. Thats it :slight_smile:

[quote=“Dirar”]

Hi guys , I am a CFA level III candidate sat exams in June 2013 in India and also a regular member… I am seeing location, fees, deadlines and career resources section and then I dont see anything regarding registration for 2014 in a grey box on the far right above connect with other candidates…

Just to add to the above I am also a regular member…

Exactly, I believe people knew about their results earlier once but I dont think this would happen again …

@Dirar,did u received cfa membership email in july?

Hi Monu, in fact I got my CFAI regular membership last year itself in June/July…

So far everyone doesn’t see a “registration for 2014 in a grey box on the far right above “Connect with other candidates” … You’re just getting worried for nothing. Few days left …

@monu_banker … everyone got that membership email in july, i think theres another thread talking about that. everyone was freaking out.

Also. not that i’m counting … but 4 days. 6 hours. 20 minutes…go bury yourself in work … or alcohol, it’ll pass by soon enough

To be honest, I don’t think it tells anyting. I am seeing location, fees, deadlines and career resources section and then I dont see anything regarding registration for 2014 in a grey box on the far right above connect with other candidates. I am not a member.

In either case, I’ll call the CFA Institute and ask them about it. Although I don’t think they would make such a huge mistake, it is still possible.

That being said, do not speculate. Hope for the best until the last moment.

I can see “Study”, “Results”, and “Practice”

Are you already a member?

Just to add, I’m not yet a member.

Stephenching,

When you click on Candidate Resources, do you see anything regarding registration for 2014 in a grey box on the far right above connect with other candidates?

Something going on here… because various people are getting two different messeges.

just to add that, I dont think whether u are a member or not is relevant here…

Coz there are members and just CFA level III candidates both have the same messeges, but Stephenching is not a member but seeing Study”, “Results”, and “Practice…

What does this imply

when i go to view account home, there is an option to register for L3 and view results. It shows my old registration and that results are not available

@ KKK everyone has that option, but if you click on the registration link, it takes u to your previous registration (June 2013).

They have made this default for candidates who sat for Level III in June 2013. I dont think it implies anything

It is 3:20 am in Virginia. I’m planning to call the CFA Institute in 6 hours and inquire the issue. I guess it’s the best way to clear the confusion.