Accidental early reveal?

same here but does it mean anything, i mean i havent seen anybody writing here that he or she is seeing grey box on registration for 2014…so whats the point

Bilal,

Do you see Study”, “Results”, and “Practice or location, fees, deadlines and career resources ? when you click on My CFA?

When I log in, I get the following three boxes:

Locations, Fees, & Deadlines Membership Career Resources

When i click the candidate resources tab, I dont see a grey box NOR Study”, “Results”, and “Practice …

I can see

Related Information

June 2013 Candidates:

Access your exam results bla bla …

and 1 more box to the right saying

Connect with other candidates…

in Location fees & deadlines on Candidate my CFA, is there any link of June 2014 registratino which can be clicked

NO link …

We’re just wasting time :slight_smile: … Dont bother

I think it goes like this guys.

1. They freeze/block our accounts over the weekend before they announce it. (Meaning nothing has been updated or changed yet and there is nothing to reveal currently either intentionally or mistakenly)

2. We are blocked out of our account while they update it.

3. They send us an email next week giving us the news.

4. The day after the email they unblock our account.

That’s what I’ve seen in my account since last month (the S,R,P)

@ Stephenching… once you are on the Candidate Resources page do you see anything about registration for 2014 in a grey box on the far right above “Connect with other candidates”?

It’s not a link for me to register, it only says that June 2014 candidates may purchase the print version of the curriculum.

Stephenching,

If you’ve had S,R,P since last month, it doesn’t mean anyting then. I guess it’s just a technical error.

I passed Level 2 in 2011 and 6 months later when I wanted to register for Level 3, it gave me the option to register for Level 2 only (You can imagine how scared I was at the time).

My conclusion: No need to freak out. It doesn’t imply anything at all. Let’s just wait 4 more days.

@ Stephenching

I am also getting same S,R,P columns like you. But It has been dere since last month…lets just wait for D Day and hopefully we all will be happy smiley

You guys made me login too with your discussion :slight_smile:

Same as you Sauragg/Stephenching :slight_smile:

I see “Study, Results, Practice” like Stephenching, sauragg, and sooraj.

On the Candidate Resources page I see “June 2014 Candidates” above “Connect with other Candidates”.

I mistakenly put “Registration” instead of “Purchase the print version of the curriculum” in the original post.

What do others see?

I highly doubt this means anything, but just to fan the flames…I see Locations…", “Membership”, and “Career Resources” and under candidate resources all I see is Connect w/ other Candidates" I don’t see anything about June 2014…I guess I can pop the bubbly early, since I think this means I got all of the questions right!!!

Also, I submitted my work experience for membership, but I’m not a member yet.

I see the same columns but I do NOT see anything about 2014 Candidates on that page above “connect with other candidates”. I show nothing about “Purchase print version, etc.”

EDIT: The “purchase materials” link is on the My CFA --> Candidate Resources page, not just the My CFA page

i think a better way to express our confusion / anticipation / feeling a bit sick with the throught of potentiall studying the same stuff again for a god part of the year…

listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QVGDzG4ezg

and if that runs out you may opt for… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-k33InYe6Q

My “Candidate My CFA” page shows Study, Results, Practice. I also see the part about purchasing the 2014 curriculum on that other page.

I also see from the main page, there will be website maintenance Aug 2 from 4-5:30 ET. Maybe this is to lock down and prepare for the results as TRH said, or are they removing the accidental early reveal? The plot thickens…

(I’m sure it is nothing. Just try to enjoy your weekend, guys. And good luck next week.)