Got the job as senior analyst- God is great

Dear All

I am pleased to tell you all that i have got the job as senior analyst . The company is small but good and will be reimbursing my CFA Level 3 fees, My boss also has completed CFA .

I am so happy. God has done the impossible ------------ possible

I thanks you all for your kind words and support. We all will crack L3 next year

i am so happyyy, If i get in after 5 years of non relevant experince anything can happen

CFA rocks

smiley

So they didn’t ask you how to project a company’s sales then?

Congrats!! See…and you were ready to give up. Faith: the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld.

I knew you’d be back…

Congrats on the job and all, but Vicky I’m getting tired of you saying you’re quitting then coming back a day or two later.

i’m starting to think that Vicky is an elaborate troll.

either way, well done.

Congrats Vicky!!!

Would you mind telling us What was your previous position? and How did you find the job, through headhunter or directly applying to position?

welcome back, and congrats on ur new job! :smiley:

this whole thread + vicky is a troll fest. Vicky is an alter ego of someone else. Very gullible people on AF.

i already said he would be back. i felt so strongly. Congrats vicky.

Yea, with 1500+ posts I’m sure it’s an alter ego. I bet you also believe the US government was behind 9/11?

Listen idiot, there ar a lot of people with too much time on their hands. Like Nana. Started AF in June and has 1000 points. So please pipe down. If you think she was hired as a senior analyst and does not how to project company sales, then you are an even bigger troll / moron.

At least someone else has some sense

Listen idiot, you’re wrong.

Congratulations, what does the firm do?

It analyzes how many people it can con find to pay for CFA review classes.

Apparently not revenue forecasting, so that cuts out IB,and ER. I’m assuming a boiler room type shop.

+1

Congratulations! i’m very happy for you

How much are they paying you?