Honey I Shrunk the Charter

Award ceremony tonight and the charter is the size of a diploma. Please tell me we are getting the 6ft x 6ft charter???

That’s what I got last night. I was really hoping for the big one too.

Wow that is depressing. Maybe the version that’s mailed is the old school large version? I’m definitely going to have charter envy otherwise.

My local society just sent out an e-mail saying the larger version of the charter will be mailed soon by CFAI.

I heard the same

I have not, yet…

So what size did you get? A4, A3???

Phew, I only did the CFA for the big-ass Charter! If I wanted another diploma sized certificate, I would have done an MBA.

You get a small charter for going to the award ceremony, then they’ll mail you the regular massive size one like everyone else gets.

That is good to know. What I rceived at the ceremony had the raised seal and everything. I will frame it too :slight_smile: Perhaps put it in my car!

Anybody get their full-size charter yet? I’m getting impatient… Been a charterholder since September 4th and still no certificate… bought my frame (the official frame) in July… lol…

Nothing here.

From everything I’ve seen/heard, the actual charter is comically large. Can’t wait to blow a few more hundred bucks to get the thing framed. Wish it was standard diploma size.

i dont even know where my undergrad diploma is, i was trying to get it framed after graduation but then i found out i needed a custom size frame that cost $250, i just gave up.

thinking this might be the same case with the charter

Guys, the official frame can be found here :

https://www.framingsuccess.com/product/detail/sid/2624/productID/456666

Plus they usually have coupon codes you can apply to the order for around 10% off… Find them here :

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/framingsuccess.com

I got mine from them and it is a great quality frame - it arrives fully assembled. All you have to do is throw the charter in it…

So when do we get the actual charter? Is it in January?

The official frame is ugly!!!

I want something vintage, like a gold frame with leaves and rococo swirley things…

^This. It is out of control. With the framing and matting, it becomes monstrous.

And I love it.

You’re out of control! :slight_smile: I received my frame from them (you can customize the frame and mat, etc.). It is really good quality and very nice to look at… although it is ginormous.

Are they sending you guys that large charter? That sucks if not! I love my large charter that takes up almost an entire wall. I have mine hanging next to my wife’s law degree and it just screams CFA>JD.