Honey I Shrunk the Charter

I have to say, even in previous years when it’s bigger, the design isn’t very substantial.

Then again, it’s not like we graduated from a university that is hundreds of years old with a long history and heritage…

I don’t think i am going to frame it, or hang it, it doesn’t look very nice, i would rather hang some vintage phoots or newspaper instead.

Newspaper??? Dafuq?

nani troll got u again lol

Vintage newspaper looks super cool when framed!

I actually figured we would have received our Charters by now? What’s up?

Hello all,

This seems as good place to post my q as any.

I passed L3 back in 2011 and only just now am getting around to joining CFAI. I know. I know.

Anyway - so my application status shows that my work experience has been approved. I got an email from NYSSA (my local society) inviting me to pay up and apply for membership. Since this isn’t required for the CFAI membership I’m thinking of skipping it.

In that case, I guess after the “decision days remaining” clicks down to zero, I’ll get an invite to join CFAI, right?

After which, will the CFAI just mail me my charter?

When can i use the marks, after I receive the charter? after i become an institute member?

Join your local society. They put on events and the advocacy work they do is important. Most employers cover this anyway.

“Thank you for contacting us about your CFA charter certificate. Please note that you should receive your physical certificate by the end of December. Additionally, the June 2013 Level III essay questions and guideline answers should be available on the website by the end of December.”

hey, so how soon do you figure between your completing the application and receiving your physical charter?

4 months

Took me less than 3 months between submitting the application and receiving the physical charter.

thanks. did you wait until after receiving it to start using your marks?

Did you pass level III this year?

yes, i haven’t worked in my firm long enough to fulfill the work experience, so i waited a year after passing level 3 to apply for membership.

Just received my Charter in the mail and it’s HUGE…gonna be a bitch to frame.

How did it arrive in Trinidad and Tobago before I got mine? :frowning:

so… are we supposed to frame BOTH???

Both?? We only get one not so?

I received a “little” one (dilploma size) at my local society’s charter award banquet and now I get the big one from CFAI. The little one is already hanging in my home office, I guess I’ll get the big one framed and put it in my work office.