Starting level 3 study full time now..possibilities?

I’ve just started to study notes and practice EOCs full time being not able to do this earlier due to some personal issues.

Wondering if someone else is with me on this?? and anybody out there who passed level 3 studying for a month and a half??

looking for some motivation smiley

You have 7+ weeks left.

• If you treat it like a full-time job and dedicate 8 hours a day to it, you’ll have 280 hours under your belt by test day (7 (weeks EXCLUDING this one) x 5 (days) x 8 (hours)).
  • Let’s say you also sprinkle in a few lighter weekends because you still wanna get drunk and chase whatever it is you like to chase. That will give you, say, 70 (7 (weekends) x 10 (hours @ 5 per weekend day)) additional hours of study/practice.

The above scenario is a conservative one that puts you at 350 hours of study time - you could certainly sustain a more aggressive pace for 7.5 weeks. From what I understand, there are plenty that pass with less time in than this (I don’t plan to be one of them though.).

(double post)

Man that was an IPS of the shorter time horizon. Lol. Ur def gonna score well. Thanks for the comment. Lifted me up a bit :slight_smile: Cheers

Not sure if this guy made it but he gave it an honest shot starting 1 month before the exam: http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91310736

thumbs up for the motivational thread…now I can relax another week I hope…LOL