People who feel are on borderline - Band 9/10 or Pass

Guys

people like us are the worst lot. Tensed like hell

me.

I was band 10 in 2010…then did not take the exam for next three years.

Hope this time it’s a short and sweet pass

I m definitely on Band 9 like last year again. If I get a lower band then I am gonna drop CFA and say goodbye.

I failed band 8 last year. This year I most likely did better, so… borderline it is.

Dont Swiss ppl have it intertwined in their DNA? Finance, knifes and cheese fondue. C’mon man, you’re the kings of green.

I’m not Swiss though, just living here for work.

yup, i’m going to be on the cusp i think. screwed up 3 questions on the morning paper and I think I maybe even struggled a bit on the 1st question.

didn’t nail the afternoon paper so it’s going to be tight for me.

I think i nailed 5-6 questions on AM did fair on 4 and screwed up 1. I believe all i need is 36/60 on PM since i fell for a lot of traps in the PM session (already know that i flunked up 13 for sure).

If so many of you well-prepared screwed up and the pass rate it still above 50…

Who the hell is going to constitute the passing 50%!

It would had been better if CFAI emails the results 1 or 2 days before the schedule taking a cue from GARP for FRM Exams. At least this will save us from dying each and every secondddddddddd

^^ agree

This forum has already started becoming so slowww

Well … less than 4 hours… im officially freaking out.

F@#$ I got an inner voice or intuition that I am going to fail. Already imagining life post failure. Need anaesthesia for next 5 hours.

Vicky good luck dude. We are on a similar situation in terms of preparation as far as I can see from your activity - didn’t have the time/determination to start early and give it a good shot for this level. Unfortunately for me I missed a whole section on the AM and ironically enough it was the one I had the best handle on (my thesis was kinda based on that during my MSc).

I wish you all the best :slight_smile:

i hinted to parents i am failing. Also told the girl i will marry that i will most likely fail

if passing % reaches 55 i have a chance

An idiot colleague just called me to ask if I could help him register for the CFA program and wanted detailed info about it… I almost killed him through the phone… Lucky him I couldn’t phisically cut his throat… Was I rude?

Assuming he knew today was the result day, you just were not rude. But hey, come this december or June - your friend will anyway understand you were being actually kind to him :slight_smile: