CFA L1 70+ in All, CFA L2 70+ in 8, CFA L3- FAIL BAND 5

After great le1/l2 shots

failed in L3 in band 5 due to non studies

i suck

shame on me

I failed band 2 in 2012 due to studying only schweser. I passed with flying colors in L1 and 2 but L3 is a total different beast.

vicky_cool400, you will find your cool again, and when you do you will kick Level 3 ass!

See you on the buy side! :slight_smile:

vicky

Sorry to hear you failed … I remember you rampaging through L1 Qbank and I was happy we passed L1 and L2 together (even though you annoyed lots of folks with your ardour). I am sure you will get back to your great studying habits for next June … for now, just enjoy some time off and come back stronger.

i studied just 20 days this time :frowning:

was depressed with job :frowning: and addicted to aam admi party of india

devastated ,

Destroyed hard work of l1/l2

What the helll, addicted to AAP and leaving level 3 out… Bro, get ur CFA life back on you!!!

hey Bro, i was with you in Dec 2012 and June 2013. I also got band 5 this time. sucks. I feel i studied hard, but my hubby said not as much as L2. getting a band 5 is sobering and humbling. Let’s buckle up and kill d beast next June

at least u got a hot wife

well… gd luck next year man. I remember we started L1 in Dec. 2012 together… keep at it and study for more than 20 days in 2015. Best wishes.

20 days? Come on. nobody could do that. Remember no exam means very much. Life is a series of exams - you take on every single day. Enjoy time with your wife and your wedding. Far more important than CFA.

serves you right dude. Pretty arrogant of you to think you could pass with just 20 days of studying.

Refocus and re-register on this forum with a dudes name.

My experience was opposite… I struggled to pass L1 after multiple attempts but nailed L2 and L3 on the first try.

not sure why people think passing L1/L2 on their first try think they deserve to pass L3 on the first try. Studying for each exam is totally independent

was expecting 70+ in PM

But shocked to see not getting 70+ in even 1 section in PM :frowning:

my younger bro also gave the L3 exam with me. And he passed in 20 days .

I couldnt

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHR39cWO7mM autoplay:1]

shame on you indeed

i failed terribly too, but i only have myself to blame… i learnt my lesson, i totally deserved the results and i will bounce back stronger

kev pei, congrats bro! we struggled together in dec 2012 and june 2013

@vicky

Sad to know you could not win this time…don’t feel upset, this is part of the struggle in life to excel. As far as your younger brother is concerned, congrats to him.

In fact, going by your previous inputs, I can not but think that you paid the price for getting involved in such meaningless (almost a bogus) pursuit as participating in so called nation-building movement by some totally selfish persons with vested interest (only 6 of them out of which 3 already left them!) attracting many spirited and sincere young people under the garb of a polictical party (Aam Admi). They simply hijacked a true movement against corruption for their own growth (with aspiration to be the PM, even with the support of other main parties whom they are opposing tooth and nail and rediculing day and night!). They simply are losers , who can only protest at the drop of hat and arrange ‘dharnas’(even when in power!) and run away from real 'nation building’tasks desrting their ardent followers like you and leaving them in lurch . Anyway you have learnt your lesson the hard way. Next time chose your priorities using not only heart but also brain.

Now just focus on CFA Level 3 and be a Charterholder sonner than later. Best wishes for your next Level 3 preparation and passing. Sorry, if I sound a bit harsh but at least I expected you to pass, that too with flying colours.