Tell me what you see here (no longer works)

Update @10:16 Eastern Standard Time: The link no longer works. You will get error message unless you are Level I or II Candidates. Let’s wait for another 13 days.

This is NOT offcial result so please don’t count on this.

PASS!

My guess is that when they relesed Level I and II results this morning, they accidentally released Level III draft emails as well (note that there is no pass rate there, which should be part of the formal result email and thus I think it is the draft). Similar things happened two days ago when they accidentally released the June Survey results online.

That sounds about right. I had checked a few times over the last week because I had heard rumors of previous early releases, and as of yesterday it still said something to the effect of “These results are not available.” Needless to say, I was shocked when I logged in this morning. The verbiage is different on the page vs. the email, you are correct about that. No pass rate on the page, and the email will also say somethihng about how to be awarded the charter (and the site does not). But the score matrix seems looks legit. Hope it is!

Yes - the primary reason I posted here is the matrix looks consistent with what I remembered.

I bet CFAI will figure out very soon and this page will be hidden shortly.

I saved a screen shot to JPEG and did a PDF print, so we’ll see if it matches up with the email in August. I’ll save the celebration for when it’s officially official.

Same here. I saved a pdf copy but I would not count 100% on this.

Does everyone see the same matrix?

Trust CFAI would issue an immediate clarification on this. This is quite bizzare. Have others checked too?

Cheers,

Unni

yes i can see mine too…

has anyone checked and it showed a FAIL? because it seems all those who checked got a PASS, which means the system maybe just give a PASS to everyone lol

Matrix comparison should tell us!

the matrix u posted (and have now edited / removed) didnt contain at least one major Study Session (u know, the bane of every candidate :P) …also the sequence of topics etc looks different form what i remember…just saying…

this is what i get CFA Exam Results

The CFA exam result you are trying to access is not available. If you have questions about why you are receiving this message, please contact us.

mine says “CFA exam result…not available”

(hopefully that doesnt mean i failed)

Failed. It is what it is. The concepts are fresh in my head. Lets get after it.

Pass :slight_smile:

My matrix was different…

Curious to see how this lines up with the Aug 11 version…

Still not feeling 100% releived…

I have the same matrix/topics with yours.

The page is now hidden by CFAI. Error message will show up after the link.

Failed. It is what it is. The concepts are fresh in my head. Lets get after it.

Guys I am minutes behind people here and all I get is this “no results available.” I go to “access your results” for level 1 and 2 candidates and get this link:

https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/private/canservices/ExamResults/View/includes/noresults.html

Am I just unlucky on this ‘error’? :frowning:

GIPS?