No Homo

Da Troof - Gym Edition I enter the locker room and begin changing into my gym stuff. The guy across the way keeps looking at me. I ignore him cause i’m in a rush. Right before the boxers come off, he strikes up a conversation with me asking if I saw the game last night. WTF, I’m thinking, what game!? I said no, and continued to look straight (ahead and literally). He then asks about who I think is going win March Madness. At this point I’m almost dressed so I shrugged and said you’re guess is as good as mine. WTF, it has never occured to me to strike up a conversation in a locker room. It’s just like striking up a conversation at a urinal, ya just don’t do it. I come back to the locker room and don’t see my new friend. But near my locker are two homos lisping away about some shit. On and on they go and they seem to be in no hurry to leave. It was very uncomfortable to change right near them. Now, if I complain to the gym, I’ll be labeled as a homophob bigot racist. But on the real, it’s a bonefide issue in the locker room when you have open gays chilling out. Maybe I should yelp it? I have no problem with gay folks who are cool. I have a few gay friends and they act like a typical guy. What I can’t stand is those femme fcking fags who lisp when they talk and go on and on about gay shit as if they are ramming it up your cornhole. Black folks are the same. Many have no problem with those black folks who are professional and good guys. But many can’t stand the niggas. There’s a difference.

Rant over! Good thing my poop shoot was not violated.

durin the entire process “WHAT WAS YOUR BRINJAL’S EXPERIENCE”

You need to get out more.

Oh that was you? Good to know I get my swole on at the same gym as my fellow AF’ers.

While I was reading your post, all I can think of in my head is “CFAvsMBA has got to KEEP IT REAL!”

While we’re on the subject. Old people (and the two foreigners at my gym) need to learn locker room etiquette, as well. Put a towel on when you walk around. No one wants to accidentally catch an eyefull of your nastiness.

just change in the womens locker room next time…

I’m not so bothered by locker room nudity nowadays. Except when people walk close to you and there is a danger of brushing.

GUYS… THESE GAYS ARE ACTUALLY OUR MIRROR…

THEY ARE ACTUALLY TEACHING AND TELLING US…

THAT ATLEAST 20 PER CENT (GENUINE) GIRLS FACE THIS SITUATION 24x7, WHICH WE AWWFULL AND SO CALL INTELLECT GUYS ARE FACING THAT 10-15 MINUTES IN GYM OR SOMEWHERE ELSE…

M NOT TELLING ALL OF US ARE ACTUALLY PART OF THAT… I MEAN… THAT IS MY SENSE I MIGHT BE WRONG ALSO…

BUT THIS IS WAT WE DO TO THESE INNOCENT GIRLS 24x7 N WE ARE SO HYPOCRIT N SELFISH BY NATURE N SOUL THAT WE ARE DARING TO RAISE SO CALLED CONCERN FOR THAT 10-15 MINUTES NON TOLERABLE MOMENT, BUT ON THE CONTRARY WE ARE DOING THE SAME THING EVERYTIME WITH ANY GIRL WE FIND AROUND…

WE ARE SO BLOODY CLASSYYYY…

ARENT WE???

THINK…!!!

Easy solution, don’t walk around the locker room with a comb.

My issue with the locker room is the smell more than anything else.

HUH…

HYPOCRITZZZZZ

During busy hours when the locker room is more crowded is not really a problem, but sometimes I like to go to swim on Friday nights when fewer people go, and in the back of my mind I hope that’s not the day when two 400-pound hairy Samoans with lipstick staring at me are blocking the only, narrow exit.

Relax brah, I was just being friendly. No need to make a thread and cry about it.

^ Were you the one with the tramp stamp or the one with a barbell through his c0ck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBkYdUgl3-M

It’s about time I invest in a total home gym. Check out this craigslist post about the facility I utilize. I think I need to get off craigslist for good too! Gah, I think this could be me! FML!

Ran into you earlier today between 5:00pm and 6:15pm. You are very handsome, black, stacked, and tall. You had a bright blue tshirt and grey shorts and were wearing glasses. I am thinking you are definitely 6’4’’ and have an athletic build. I find you extremely hot. You are as black as they come and that’s just what I like. We exchanged looks on the upstairs gym floor as you were using the cable fly machine and I was jumping rope in between my sets. I kept trying to smile but did not want to put you on the spot. At the end of your workout you jumped on a treadmill while I continued my circuit. We ran into each other in the showers and once again exchanged glances. Oh my huge is all I can say! I so salivated at the thought of it. On my way out I tried to catch up with you BUT you went to the cafe and were ordering something as I headed out. I was wearing black and I am not caucasian. Every time we made eye contact it seemed to me like there was something there. If you see this, drop me a line. Let’s grab a drink and see what blossoms handsome black hunk!

was that message regarding you?

Sadly, I think it was! Fugggg.

Help me vikas5871! I need your impeccable wisdom and guidance!

ROFL