On personal hygiene....

Question to the men on the board: (as if there are any women that hang out in the water cooler)

Do you wash your hands after you go potty? (Not if you go #2, that is. I would certainly hope that you wash your hands after that.) After you pee, do you wash your hands every time, without fail, with soap and water?

I, for one, do not. I figure that my hands are a lot dirtier than my ding-dong, so washing them would actually be an insult to it. I do not wash them when I am at home, nor do I in public when there’s nobody else in the restroom.

Now, if someone else is in the restroom, I will run my hands under the water and wipe them off, just so I don’t appear to be a totally disgusting jerkoff. But all that does is waste water and paper towels, and doesn’t clean your hands any.

Does anybody here agree with me? Or am I just a disgusting jerkoff?

My penis is probably the cleanest thing in India. Washing my hands in a public bathroom seems like it would do more harm than good.

This. It’s not a matter clean-ness of your thing vs your hands. It’s a matter of other people touching stuff, after you touched it, after touching your thing.

and what happens if you eat nuts at a bar?

Here’s an illustration

Might be fun

I wash my hands before…

Sorry, have to say that you’re a disgusting jerkoff. If you wash you hands more often, maybe they won’t be dirtier than your ding-dong.

I’m on your side Greenie. Not sure about the rest of the zips in the Watercooler, but I know better than to get p!ss on my hands.

Basically, you can google it if you want for more elaborate and scientific articles but it works like this. Your entire mid section between naval and knees the whole way around is basically coated with ecoli. Some of it would be spread regardless, but some of it is an effect of clothing transfering the germs around through motion. Anyhow, the levels are very high, and so, anytime you’re hitting the bathroom, you’re exposing your hands to a lot of ecoli, regardless of your methods. So washing your hands makes a lot of sense.

^^ So you don’t perspire down there?

^ Ecoli huh. Amazing I’m still alive. Just flush your filthy colon now and again and you won’t have ecoli issues.

I use a catheter and save my urine in a safe in my office. I use it to treat scorpion stings.

Yeah you’re disgusting

On a related note. This reminds me of one broad I was hitting. I spent the night over her place and we slept in late on a weekday. We woke up around 7am and I rushed to my crib, threw on some clothes and went to work. later that day, I text her telling her I felt funky cause I didnt take a shower. She sent a text back saying " me too lol". I fell in love. I love me a nasty gurl.

Anyone he still refers to women as “broad” in 2013 is probably telling a lie.

That is simply disgusting to not wash your hands.

@Greenman- that’s gross dude, you should do it as a courtesy to other people. How about you come to my office, I grab my nut sack, then smear my hands all over your face?

Also, the guy that prentends to wash his hands in public restrooms is the worst, you aren’t fooling anyone, buddy. The only time I dont wash my hands is if I’m going to hop in the shower right afterwards, or when Im going to touch Greenman’s face, obviously.

If you’re manhandling your balls you might be doing it wrong.

I was repeatedly instructed to “clean” up my language by certain individuals here. WIth BChads and Blacks permission, I can use other “substitutes” if you dont like broad.

DP

Call em what they are, c*nts.