On personal hygiene....

I’m honestly curious…Do you guys wash your hands after spending some special one-on-one time with your jr analyst? What about after coitus?

It just dawned on me that washing up is probably just as important after these acts, but I don’t really think about it. Normally I’m thirsty and/or sleepy.

Ok, I’ll render a new ruling.

Either you utlize the facility wearing medical rubber gloves, clean, wash, sterilize, sanitize, and purify every part of your body after using bathroom, or, take a rusty hacksaw to the sack.

Wifey always goes to the bathroom right after the fun ended. Maybe she secretly finds me disgusting.

^ Or maybe she’s secretly harvesting your seed for future use.

Women are prone to urinary tract infections, so many of them go to the bathroom or wash afterwards.

Did not really think about the post-masturbation hand washing. Was more distracted by Sweep implying that he regularly masturbates himself to exhaustion.

dehydration and/or exhaustion…

So you’re basically licking up a ton of ecoli when perfomring oral sex.

Seriously, I blew my own mind. I’d wager practically no one finishes and is like “well, better go wash up.” But if you think about it, as far as handling certain body parts goes, it’s much more “hands on” than simply going #1. Hell, lots of times I’ll have some Doritos while doing it.

I wash hands after taking showers. I’m a germophobe.

I thought Frank arabia’s absence from the cooler would be a boon…who knew, i actually prefer KK obsession than dudes not washing hands…Just watching peeps go about their business in public toilets, adjusting their hair for 5 mins in front of the mirror after #1 or #2 without even a feigned attempt to touch the faucet before,during or after that time, made me subtract 2 from humanity…

Dude that’s gross no

I guess there are more bacteria and germs on the keyboards and computer mouse than water tap in the loo.

In uni, I saw an economics prof. left the washroom without washing his hands after peeing. Utility function?

If hygiene is concerned, I wonder why would people leave the washroom without flushing their poo. Is it too much of a big ask?

This is interesting. How do astronauts go to the washroom in space with zero gravity? Think before you click for answer.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/bathroom-in-space.htm

Am I the only one bewildered by the fact that a guy who claims to be a US Marine from the great state of TX is using the word “potty” when talking to adults? I can’t be.

Kick it up a notch brah and add “tinkle” and “cucca” to this conversation.

Turns out doing poo in space has some complications. For instance, when there is no gravity, there is nothing that “pulls” the poo away from your body. As a result, the poo tends to “curl” around your butt. Apparently, astronauts have to shove some kind of metal tube close to the butt opening to capture the poo.

Furthermore, poo particles tend to form in zero gravity. So, the space toilet has to suck all air away from around your butt. If this fails, there will be tiny poo particles floating everywhere.

Early space toilets had a tendency to fail. The backup was to strap a plastic bag to your butt and then scrape everything off so that poo particles don’t escape into the cabin. Imagine doing this in an Apollo module, where your space coworker is sitting 5 feet away.

Seems like putting your ass to an airlock would be much easier. With that kind of suction it’d be like getting a colonic every time!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/06/health/super-bug-bacteria-spreading/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I’m gonna need all of you unsanitary jerkoffs that came out in this thread to revise your gross habits and start washing your filthy hepatitis-spreading hands. You are the reason I’m opening bathroom doors with a napkin when I exit.

These are the threads that should be pulled instead of spending time editing the word b**** in every post.

I’m curious why the folks who don’t wash after a #1 do wash after a #2. Unless you get a poke through, why do you need to wash? Unless there’s some technique I’m not familiar with, you’ve only touched toilet paper and maybe a presumably clean portion of your buttocks.

Yes, I am from Texas. I live there still. And yes, I was in the Marine Corps. And I don’t think that being brash and crude and vulgar is anything to be proud of. I don’t tell others how they should talk, but I choose not to use tacky language if I don’t have to.