Fantasy Football AF league 2013 - LEAGUE FULL

ONLY ONE SPOT REMAINING. PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD FOR LINK TO THE LEAGUE

BUY IN - $60

Teams - 12

Draft style - Auction ($200 starting cash)

Roster - QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,W/R/T, TE, K, D/ST and 6 bench spots

0.5PPR

Proposed payout: 60-25-15 for the top3 teams.

As reigning champ, I feel its my divine right to participate. First pick is Aaron Hernandez.

I was a top10 team in our league last year so I too think I have earned a spot in this year’s league.

You placed in the top 10 out of 12 teams? Wow! You deserve to have your buy-in waived, methinks!!!

I’m obviously in. I tried to renew the league but apparently only the main commissioner can renew, not the co-commissioner.

Looking at last year’s final standing brought back some bitter memories…

^Anybody have a link? I want to laugh at somebody.

Last year I started out 5-0, ranted about how Yahoo! had me projected to finish 7-6 (but still make playoffs), and then proceeded to finish 6-7 and miss the playoffs.

But yeah, I’d love to play again.

link

edit: I think it was karma for being a handfull with dues last year…I’ll make sure to get them in promptly this time!

Hi, thanks for the reminder. Will set up the league tomorrow or Wednesday. Also will permission king_kong as co commissioner.

So any suggestions on changes from last year? Anyone want to increase the buy in?

Lets clear them up now before people start getting sensitive… (like me)

The way I look at it is that I was a top10 team on AF. We have an active community of what… 300-400 users on this forum?

So yea, I am a 1%er and pretty much a big deal…

10/400 = 2.5% ^^

10/300 = 3.3%

I am in. Last year, All my good players got injured and couldn’t make it to playoffs.

$60 is fine…I think that is what we paid last year, no?

I like $60.

http://www.augmentedplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bubble-burst.jpg

Thanks bro

I like $60 too.

Only if I get Rae Carruth!

You get Rae Carruth! Commish, please pencil in Carruth for klumzy and start his bank roll at one fiddy.

I’m in for another season if mostly retired analystforum peeps get an invite.

I was just trying to point that out nicely before someone pointed it out rudely lol.

You are still in my top 1%!

League has been updated. All of last year’s participants should have received an invitation. Any open spots will be made available to the forum in two weeks.

I’m also OK with a $60 buy-in.