Fantasy Football AF league 2013 - LEAGUE FULL

Planning to use LeagueSafe again?

Yes I think king kong set it up. If there is a way to just reactivate that as well…

If not, I’ll set up a new one.

You got so lucky against me in that game last year. I’m in again hopefully I this year turns out differently than last year

I had a few close wins. Beat you by 1.5, beat chefs by .02. I have to start envisioning what my team will look like. I need a good team name too. Any ideas? Just got Execute Like a Patriot. Don’t think I can fit all those characters in.

I’ll have to think of a good name too, also considering I had Aaron Hernandez last year…

https://www.fanduel.com/insider/2013/05/22/50-funny-fantasy-football-team-names-for-2013/

Sorry I just don’t have the time to deal with the payment collection this year. If someone else could pick up that responsibility, it’d be greatly appreciated.

I can handle payment collection, but entry fees will be due two weeks before draft to avoid any last minute scrambling. For those of you who didn’t submit payment till within 24 hours of the draft last year, now is fair warning to start saving up and clipping coupons. Ya heard?

It would be great if Blake joined…or better yet…shared duties with Numi running a team.

Sorry guys–August 1 through October 15 is tax season, so I won’t be able to commit. If it’s possible, I’d like to be able to log on and view the scores and teams, so I can comment and laugh at the losers. Or do you have to be a member to view the league?

Pretty sure there will be sufficient trash-talking on the forums such that everyone here will know who the losers are :wink:

Hi, a couple quick updates:

(1) There is one more spot in our league. Please e-mail me to receive an invitation. I’ll send invitations out as soon as I get people’s e-mails and then people can sign up whenever they want. The only limiting factor is there is only one spot left. You can e-mail me for an invite at numi.advisory@gmail.com.

(2) Regarding payments - FantasySportsVault has shut down, so you have two options: you can either PayPal me the money and I will disburse payment within one week following the end of the fantasy football season, or we can use LeagueSafe. Both LeagueSafe and PayPal charge roughly the same 3% convenience fee on payment submissions via credit card / e-Check, and no fees if transferred through the bank account. If people want to go the PayPal route, I will provide instructions on how to submit payment. The difference is that at the end of the season, when people collect their winnings, either I can send you payment via my PayPal balance (so nobody pays fees), or with LeagueSafe you pay $1.50/standard mail paper check, $7/express mail paper check, or $5/e-check. Read more here --> http://www.leaguesafe.com/terms

Let me know what you guys want to do. As co-commissioner of the league (along with King Kong) for the past two seasons, I’m happy to host for a third and accept payments. But I also don’t have time to answer people’s questions like what happens if I run off with your $60 or whatever (probably a non-factor since King Kong lives basically down the Street from me, and this is why we have co-commissioners – for checks and balances – but I guess you never really know, right?). So, if anyone at all has reservations about sending me payment via PayPal, then we are going with LeagueSafe. Also, I’ve never used LeagueSafe before so those of you who have had problems with LeagueSafe in the past, had to wait a few weeks before getting paid out, and want to ask me what would be different this time, I can’t answer that. Thanks, and pending hearing from people I’ll send an update to participants in the next couple days.

So 11 of the owners are returning? Sweet!

I have no issues with paypal as long as you are willing to put up your AF points as collateral.

That sounds fine with me… I haven’t redeemed any of my AF rewards yet so if I default on your sixty bucks then you can decide if you want the sling bag or the Schweser dopp kit (not sure what a dopp is but it’s 1,500 points so must be good?)

I’m fine with either option. LeagueSafe automatically renewed our league for this season, and with so many managers coming back, it would be pretty seamless to use that. If people are more comfortable using that, I can easily set it up again. Just let us know what you prefer.

Also, is everyone okay with having the draft on Wednesday 8/28 at 10pm EST?

If it is easy to set up again then let’s roll with LeagueSafe. Thanks.

Ok with both leaguesafe and draft time.

Now lets fill up the last spot.

If its going to be a 10 team league, lets decide on the payouts

60-25-15 (top3 get paid)

or 70-30 with only 2 teams getting paid?

60-25-15 three teams

if there is a spot still left tombrokaw4 will take it…