Group A - Brazil, Cameroon, Mexico, Croatia

Group B - Spain, Chile, Austrailia, Netherlands

Group C - Colombia, Ivory Coast, Japan, Greece

Group D - Uruguay, Italy, Costa Rica, England

Group E - Switzerland, Ecuador, Honduras, France

Group F - Argentina, Nigeria, Iran, Bosnia

Group G - Germany, Ghana, United States, Portugal

Group H - Belgium, Algeria, South Korea, Russia

It’ll be nice to see the English gone in the group round. Group G is tough, bye bye USA. Group B looks like alot of fun.

Yeah, I don’t have a lot of hope for the US advancing to the knockout round.

If they don’t, it looks like I’ll be rooting for Italy again.

Maybe in 2018, Dagobah will be able to field a team.

France has it easy. Brazil and Spain have relatively harder groups.

Yeah, US is f***d. Jesus Christ.

The Belgians are just going to luck their way through this thing, aren’t they?

2 of the top 5 teams in the world? Gee, thanks FIFA.

the fighting putins will destroy any opposition

Almost as funny as F.

Group H is actually tough to call.

The Belgian’s have excellent players but no team chemistry and this is their first majpr tournament in a long time.

The Korean’s are class and are going from strength to strength.

The RussIan’s will put up a fight.

All in all it’s a shit draw. There is not even one group of death. What a fking dissapointment.

Anyone going?

How many stadia do you expect to fall apart? This is one that’s probably safer to sit out, IMO (not unlike Sochi).

Group F is not a weak group. H is pretty evenly matched IMO. I think every seeded team drew tough competition, including E, where the seeded team has to play a pretty strong France squad.

@ geo

Alway’s laugh when people talk shit like that.

But seriously…Brazil in Brazil? Sport doesn’t get much bigger than that…

How is F not a weak group?

The Argentine’s are topping it and whoever follows them is out in the round of 16.

I’m calling it:

A: Brazil, Croatia

B: Spain, Netherlands

C: Ivory Coast, Japan

D: Italy, Uruguay

E: Switzerland, France

F: Argentina, Bosnia

G: Germany, USA

H: Russia, South Korea

Nigeria are African champions and have a pretty aggressive physical style, Bosnia’s a pretty skilled team, and while I don’t rate Iran highly, I don’t think Argentina is really that good, their central midfield has never been settled in the pre or post Riquelme era. But who knows…

It is pretty cool to have a world cup in Brazil, but you can’t deny there is shoddy safety practices. A fan has already been killed due to it and things haven’t even got started. Factor in the social issues and riots and all that, meh, I’ll watch from the comfort of my home.

This obsession with world sports bodies of putting events in places that (a) can’t afford them and (b) lack infrastructure forcing a huge building rush with unsafe practices, just boggles my mind.

Poor Costa Rica.

Germany?

No chance…It will be Brazil or Spain or maybe just maybe Argentina.

Sounds like South Africa 2010 to me. That went pretty smoothly and had far more social issues than Brazil.

Your call, But fk the new’s,I’m sure it’ll be brilliant if you keep your eyes open.

And yeah,FIFA are a bunch of corrupt bastards, The next two in Russia and Qatar are a joke. Good luck to the Africans in Russia and a world cup without booze in Qatar seems pretty messed up.

Nigeria’s player of the year is Victor Moses, Say’s it all really.Who do Bosnia have apart from dzeko? If cambiasso and masch start it’s a good base for messi,aguero,tevez,di maria and the like.

Their attack is arguably better than the Brazilan’s