Feel old yet?

I never really consider myself an “old” man, but out of curiosity, I decided to see how old I was compared to a lot of NFL players.

If I was playing in the NFL, I would be the third oldest person in the entire NFC East. I am older than anybody on the Dallas or NYG active roster, and the only two that are older are on the Redskins (London Fletcher and Santana Moss). Punters and kickers don’t count.

Some athletes that are the same age I am:

Ron Artest/Metta World Peace

Carson Palmer

Albert Pujols

Abbey Wambach

If you don’t play pro sports, then age is a state of mind. If you do, it’s a torn hamstring.

i am not feeling old, but i am feeling cold…

What is this, the HoF?

I agree though. When football players my age are nearing the end of their career it kind of makes me think I’m getting old.

Forget football. When I think about this 20-year old chick in the office that I’d like to rail good, and then realize that my daughter’s age (6), is closer by one year to hers than my age, that’s feeling old.

I think my joints hurt now.

Edit: F Ray Guy.

If I’m doing my math right, that means you’re 35 and she’s 20.

Sounds ripe for picking, brother. I don’t see the problem.

BTW–are you a Raider Hater? Maybe you and STL can kick it IRL.

If she is a normal 20yo, she’ll think he is an old creep for making a move on her…

Anyone over 30 is ancient for 20 year olds…

^ Not particularly, it’s just that it was funny when Al was around and his endless string of bad decisions: draft, trades, coaches. Not much has changed anyway, which is good for my team. The whole Ray Guy outcry on the other hand, yeah that’s annoying.

I started to feel old when I could no longer tell if a girl was legal or not.

I kinda had the same thought, but it was more like “when I didn’t care if a girl was legal or not, because if they were anywhere close to being that young, I had absolutely no interest in listening to them.”

That awkward moment when you make a comment about a girl being hot then, once closer to her, you realize she may be 15.

Needs to be in meme form or is invalid

some chicks like to go way older. i know a girl who married her high school science teacher. trick is to spot the ones with daddy issues…if you’re in to that sort of thing.

I’ve stopped commenting on the attractiveness of women unless they are clearly over 30 just to be safe.

My friend is 32 and has a 20 year old girlfriend (19 when they started dating), but he is the most immature person I know. Also, he has never had a real job, so their schedules fit.

It’s getting hard to hang out with him, so little going on, very boring.

It’s not about looks. It’s about the fact that if you start banging 20 year olds, then you have to start talking to 20 year olds. And you have to listen to 20 year old bullshit. And you have to feign interest in 20 year old bullshit, which is something I’m rather bad at doing.

Give me a 28 or 30 year old any day.

My neighbor has a 14 year old daughter that babysits for us. The other day my wife said something like, “she’s really grown into a cute girl.” To which I replied, “what? who? I’m sure I haven’t noticed.” Totally convincing.

I’ve nixed the idea of a teen-aged sitter for basically this exact reason, although as far as the Mrs. is concerned I don’t want a teen sitter because she’d be texting her boyfriend the whole time and not paying attention to the kids.

hahah, well played. my ex tried to convince me one time that she never saw another guy as attractive / handsome after she interrogated me into admitting that there were times that i would see an attractive girl. I felt like i was talking to a wall at the time, an extremely emotional wall. I’ll have to use your tactics in the future.

Reminds me of an FML that I read many moons ago.

“Today, I learned that my husband is expecting TWO children. Mine, due in January, and the 16 year-old neighbor’s, due in March.”

F this lady’s life.