Prostate Health

So there is a theory that most prostate problems are a result of poor circulation to the area and consuming all sorts of junk. Poor circulation because we sit around all day. And consuming junk foods clogs the prostate, since it acts as an excellent filter in order provide pristine seminal fluid. Pristine seminal fluid is needed to deliver the fragile sperm undamaged.

Prostate massage is supposedly the remedy for all that ails the filter and should be started long before a problem arises. Apparently, almost all prostates are larger, not necessarily much or medically an issue, at 50 than at 25, and shouldn’t be. Can cause all sorts of issues. Massage is claimed to improve circulation, push out the toxins and restore the prostate to its happy state.

Can anybody confirm or refute this claim? Not too interested in penetration for medical purposes if not necessary.

Sounds like hokey psuedo-medicine you’d hear on Dr. Oz.

Sounds like you’re looking for an excuse to go gay.

Or maybe like geo pontificating on aviation related matters. Here we go again.

The timing and order of system failures and the timing of failure between the failure of the FDR and the CVR can help discriminate between types of explosions and types of failures. In a sense, they can indeed act as a missile detector, but I’m sure you already knew that and just like refuting comments with baseless assertions.

Funny you mention that. Appears that gays have healthier prostates adjusted for overall health of course.

^ Perhaps you can use one of those missiles to massage your prostate.

It’s the next Obamacare fontier!

Your favorite game must be Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Would I get an insurance discount if I start batting for the other team?

Who knows. You might be required to bat for the other team every once in a while.

Or at least be required to pay for the lubricate required for such activity.

Define “prostate health”.

Dietary and lifestyle changes in modern society have caused all kinds of problems from the prostate to the heart.

Power of Oneness part 2?

This may refute the no fap crusade. Time to blow out the python along with the poop shoot.

If most westerns weren’t so fat, these things would be less of an issue. I’m sure eating right and maintaining good physical fitness probably would go a lot further than massage.

Maybe that’s why Hank Baskett was with a Tranny, he wanted to maintain a healthy prostate.

“For my health, sweetie.”

just work out and have lots of sex!

So you basically support becoming gay.

I know a few asian massage parlors that specialize in this sort of thing. And you ain’t gay if the ish feels good.

lmao