Girls Who Describe Themselves as "Classy"

Odds they are actually classy?

The last and perhaps only time I heard a girl refer to herself specifically as “classy” was in this actual quote: “I am a classy girl. I’ll never take it in the ass.” So, take that as you will…

I think a primary characteristic of HCB (or BSD for men) is that you should never actually have to point that out.

You could say the same thing about men who say they’re a gentleman. Because, um, he held the door open for me?

It depends the context. If she goes out of her way to tell you she’s classy, it’s probably because she has a reputation of not being and she wants you to know her side before you hear it from others. Usually, when there’s smoke, there’s fire.

I remember meeting a chick on a cruise. I was minding my own business before she interrupted me and declared that she had a “one dick policy”. She wouldn’t be like her friends on this trip. If she sleeps with someone, it will only be 1 person. Before the trip ended, we bumped into each other again, chatted for 20 minutes before exchanging FB info. The day I arrived back home, I already had a message from her in my inbox. She mentioned how it was unfortunate that we didn’t hang out more on the cruise, yada yada yada. After a few message exchanges, I found out she slept with 5 men over a 7 day period. So much for the “one dick policy”.

Those who are truly what they claim they are show it by their actions and don’t need to use words to convince others.

Good wine needs no bush.

Do a lot of women sign up for cruises by themselves to meet guys? Do single guys do that too?

I laughed out loud when I read this. Once had a girl say pretty much the exact same thing to me too. It makes all the sense in the world at first blush, but does a girl taking it in the rump really have to be mutually exclusive with her being classy? Let’s discuss.

This is kinda my thought. If you have to tell them, it probably isn’t true.

BTW I wish I had been on that cruise and met your easy friend.

Well, you know what they say. A bump in the fanny is worth two in the bush.

3,720 to one.

I despise the term “classy”. I find it very elitist.

Classy= gold digger Yee be warned

may be she meant one per day

Of course.

http://www.singlescruise.com/20s-and-30s-singles-cruises.php

http://www.vacationstogo.com/singles_c41.cfm

I saw recently her Ice bucket challenge on FB. She looks good.

ft has been crushing it in september

sorry had too muc vodka tonight

Fwiw, a self proclaimed classy girl sent me this to prepare to sleep with her.

http://sexgodproject.com/basic-pc-muscle-workout/

In my experience, women who go out of the way to describe themselves as classy are one of two types:

A) not very classy on the surface and basically trying to convince you otherwise, basically like Blanche Dubois in A Streetcar Named Desire. (It’s no good if it’s not “bonafide”!)

B) Eastern European or post-Soviet/CIS, and using the word “classy” to let you know that they expect to be maintained in a style to which they would like to be accustomed.

I agree that true classy people do not need to make a case that they are classy; it simply shines through in their behavior.