Girls Who Describe Themselves as "Classy"

It was in a girl’s tinder profile

I believe it said,

“I"m not here to hookup. I’m classy”

We matched but I’m pretty sure there is zero correlation between being HCB and proclaiming you’re classy

Rule number one of being classy is to never describe yourself as classy. Let others call you that.

Rule number two of being classy is to never use it in the same sentence as ass.

There’s a pretty strong correlation between the use of the words “classy” and “slut” over the past couple of decades…

https://books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=classy%2Cslut&case_insensitive=on&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=7&share=&direct_url=t4%3B%2Cclassy%3B%2Cc0%3B%2Cs0%3B%3Bclassy%3B%2Cc0%3B%3BClassy%3B%2Cc0%3B%3BCLASSY%3B%2Cc0%3B.t4%3B%2Cslut%3B%2Cc0%3B%2Cs0%3B%3Bslut%3B%2Cc0%3B%3BSlut%3B%2Cc0

A real classy girl would leave it at "“I"m not here to hookup.”

if she has to declare herself ‘classy’ it means she’s really not classy, or she was a former slut

ratchets be like,

“I’m classy!”

For or against?

Same concept goes for intelligence. I find that the types of people who go most out of their way to explain how they’re not just another dumb blonde are…dumb blondes.

Are you sure you didn’t misunderstand? I can’t imagine how it’s possible to be attracted to 5 guys at the same time…

Perhaps you’re too classy, krnyc?

100% sure.

And if you doubt me, attend the cruises of the 2 links I posted. It’s college all over again for young pros.

Like I said, I don’t care for the term. That situation just didn’t seem realistic to me.

I think I’ll pass:)

There is a cruise where you just stay up and play super smash brothers all night?

Based on the women in the pictures of the links ft provided, I think that would be an ideal outcome. Of course actual results will vary for each cruise but the cruise company isn’t doing much to sell their tours with those pictures.

I might try that. I’m still pretty young looking

A few years ago I went on a New Zealand tour called the Kiwi Experience. It was a great way to see the South Island. It was also as much of a real life experience of b@ngbus as one could have imagined.

“I’m not here to hookup” means I’ve had sex with a lot of men casually and i plan to change but i won’t. No exceptions.

^ +1,000

I would have more respect for a woman who discreetly bang 5 dudes in a week, than for a woman who starts telling strangers about a “1 d!ck policy”.

How disgraceful is that. That dumb bitch really thought she did herself a favor ?

So if she promotes a one dick policy AND bangs five dudes discreetly, as opposed to publicly, does that balance things out in the respect category?