The Fappening

I thought for sure I’d see a thread on this yesterday. No fap died over the weekend. Literally, reddit.com/r/nofap imploded. Broken and sprained wrists were at an all-time high.

And there’s more coming…

Edit: spelling. my wrist is still a little shakey.

I bet that’s right.

Ah.I see what you did there…

I don’t understand. So, all the Reddit guys fapped at once? And they broke the website?

We talked about it a little on the Settle the Argument thread.

Please read existing threads before posting multiple threads on the same topic.

I caved… but not to some overated celebs (K.Upton & L.Law)… I did it the right way… to some 19 yr old girl w/ daddy issues that wants to be on camera for attn

^ I wanna see.

You wanna see Systematic fapping? Ewww.

After last night’s misadventures with Rosie, I don’t understand this statement. My wrist will last a whole lot longer than my dingaling will.

What fappened happened?

reddit.com/r/thefappening (NSFW)

Some dudes on the dark net have been hacking celeb photos for a long time and they would trade and sell them to each other. Over the weekend, one of the guys said “f’uck it” and started posting some of them to 4chan and anon-ib. They quickly found their way to reddit and it exploded. Most of the pics were of Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawrence, but there were several others (do your own due diligence to fine out). I will say if the Bar Refaeli curling iron pic is real that’s pretty…kinky.

There’s strong evidence to suggest there are a ton more out there but there haven’t been any leaks for a few days. #thesecondcuming

LOL. Yea the second drop was suppose to have already happened. The comments from celebs have been hilarious:

Every time someone opens a stolen intimate nude photo of anyone. They are becoming a sexual molester. Participating in a group molestation.

— Patricia Arquette (@PattyArquette) September 1, 2014

^ Does anyone really want to see nude photos of Patricia Arquette?

It appears to be fappening again this morning. Never though I’d see #DuffMuff trending.

*googles duffmuff on cellphone*

^ I’m assuming Hillary Duff is included in the second drop and she went full frontal?

Phewwwww! None of them are mine

I dont know about you guys but i’d much rather spank it to a p#rn starlet than any of these chicks.