The Fappening

No face. Disappointing, but the neckbeard detectives have given the pics their thumbs up.

I saw K. Upton’s and almost threw up.

All of the actresses there are kind of fat, even the hotter ones.

hm

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/07/reddit-celeb-nude-leaks-fappening-jennifer-lawrence-kate-upton-banned/

I still haven’t seen any pics of this so called leak. Igor, hook a brother up. I know you have some saved somewhere.

not really sure they’re worth the effort FT - it was better when it was unobtainable.

the feds got my hard drive

Good things cum to those that wait. JLaw is one kinky minx. Hope Solo is…disgusting.

Hope Nobro

Kim Kardashian is not one to be outdone, she has also had some pics leaked. She is holding a blackberry interestingly enough.

There is more?

Yeah, I’m pretty sure KK was behind her leaks. Or her mom.

I don’t know much about the Frankie character, but I know that he will have cleared his schedule for the next couple of weeks.

checked out the .eu site - cant say anyting special

Gabrielle Union was apparently in this round. Seems having nude photos leaked matters more if you’re a woman of color. I know I can see the similarities between nude photos being leaked and the other atrocities women around the world suffer, specifically women of color.

“It has come to our attention that our private moments, that were shared and deleted solely between my husband and myself, have been leaked by some vultures,” Union and her new husband, Dwyane Wade, said in a statement. “I can’t help but to be reminded that since the dawn of time women and children, specifically women of color, have been victimized, and the power over their own bodies taken from them. These atrocities against women and children continue worldwide. For anyone out there also being affected by these and other hacking and hate crimes — We send our love, support and prayers. We have done nothing wrong.”

Plus, it’s a hate crime.

^^Aside from the fapping, I find this whole thing a very interesting experiment in psychology. How the women have responded to their leaked photos tells a lot about them. That chick from The Big Bang Theory is joking about it and even putting up “mock nudes” on her Instagram site. JLaw is pretty pissed, but she got nailed far harder than anyone else (unintentional pun). Kirsten Dunst laughed it off saying she was just topless in a movie so it really didn’t bother her. Kind of gives you a glimpse into their personality (among other things).

BTW, anyone see the Emma Watson countdown website? (The site is SFW but google it on your phone if you want to see it.) Everyone is 99% sure it’s just supreme trolling, but if it’s not I’m fairly certain the Internet will break. The countdown website was supposedly created by the guy that was responsible for most of last weekend’s leaks and he’s saying it’s not just pics but a very graphic video.

i didnt see jlo is ti good stuff?

I do not understand the obsession with Emma Watson.

Someone post a link!

I’m pretty sure linking directly to The Fappening may irk the mods. And, honestly, if you can’t find this stuff, you can’t Internet.

However, since I’m such a nice guy, let me direct you to www.reddit.com/r/fappeningdiscussion. It’s SFW with no images or videos being allowed. Simply a discussion of the events and you may be able to find a link or two there. It’s basically the reddit equivalent of this thread.