FEU hair transplant

anybody had it? how good were the results?

planning to have it in 2 years when god forbid I’d have lost many of my lush hair… analytical foresight it is

I might do it in the future. However, I strongly recommend you take medication like finasteride otherwise you will have hair transplanted and you will continue to lose the rest, which will look ridiculous.

Just shave your whole head. Apparently, shaved head people are perceived to be more dominant and successful.

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/hair-today-gone-tomorrow-why-shaved-heads-lead-the-pack/

I would advise against hair transplants. Usually, people will know that you did it. A lot of people can tell the difference. Either way, it makes people seem desperate, like aging celebrities putting botox in their faces. Aging gracefully, on the other hand, is very respectable.

Can you tell this guy had a hair transplant? http://images.dailytech.com/nimage/Elon_Musk_Jurvetson_Flickr_Wide.jpg

or this guy:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/share-download-fm-14-tactics/509266d1365088950-antonio-conte-lll-3-5-2-3-3-4-lll-artisan-14-2-2-antonio-conte.jpg

The first job I had out of college was working for some HBS grad douchebag. There was some guy from Columbia that came to interview for a different job and I sat in for the interview. The guy was maybe 35-40. It was obvious that he had hair plugs put in, but also equally obvious that he was qualified for the job and seemed like a decent guy. Not only did he not get the job, he was ridiculed behind his back by the rest of the office. The party line is “there is no way we are going to hire a guy with hair plugs.”

Yes, there are lame people everywhere.

This was 8 years ago, maybe they have better technology now that looks more realistic. I haven’t really followed that industry because it’s not an issue for me, although my hair is starting to show a little grey.

Aren’t you like 30?

Early 30s, starting to get a few stragglers. It’s a little noticeable with dark hair.

I know some bald headed monkeys that became bald at 25

Really? . I think most people would say that the hairlines of FUE recipients like Matthew McConaughey, Kevin Costner and Tom Hanks are quite natural-looking. . I can spot a 1980’s-era hair transplant, but that was pre-FUE.

Having never seen Tom Hanks or Kevin Costner face to face, I cannot comment on the quality of their hair transplant procedures. That is not my only point though - I said “people will know”. To your boss, coworkers and family, you will be the hair transplant guy. To some people, it doesn’t matter. However, to others, this falls under the same umbrella as face lifts, liposuction, nose jobs or botox. The fact that you resorted to surgical means to alter your looks shows a degree of insecurity and vainness that will become part of your self brand. This is why I would never get a hair transplant. Fortunately, people in my family tend to have good hairlines well into old age. However, if this was not the case and I did encounter baldness problems, I would, like I said before, just shave everything off.

You don’t have to follow my advice, but I’m not going to kiss the ass of people who are insecure about their looks on the internet either. This is just my honest opinion, which many people in real life will share but will never say to your face out of politeness. Just take this as one data point in your decision - or not. It’s your life and your body, and if undergoing such a procedure makes you feel good, then you should do what you want.

Edit: Elon Musk looks fake, by the way. He has clearly had more than a hair tranplant.

is bosley medical legit, always the commercials were a joke

I’d just shave my head or go with some kind of haircut that works with limited hair. This kind of procedure is insanely vane and I would suggest it reflects folks with some serious insecurity. Who cares if you’re balding, that’s what happens when you get older.

We’ve had this discussion on AF before and the consensus was to shave it off and just accept it. Some people (mainly people with hair loss issues) got really upset and started attacking people. I won’t name names but some of you know who I am talking about.

No seriously though, just shave it off. Some chicks really like that anyway as long as your head isn’t lopsided or something.

Elon Musk looks terrible by the way.

Do u want a blow dryer to go along with your hair transplant? what’s up with the feminine men these days. embrace the bald head like a man u girl.

Actually, I think a convertible would go nicely with a hair transplant.

“Being successful is like walking around 6’ 4 with a full head of hair”

• Jack Welch

Just work hard, hit up the gym - girls love ripped bald guys

Yeah - Donald Trump is one of the only ones that it looks natural and unnoticeable.

LOOOOOL yeah Trump’s hair looks totally natural, said no one ever.

My understanding is that The Donald’s head looks like that because he Hasn’t had a hair transplant.

http://popdust.com/2014/09/19/donald-trump-hair-photos-mystery-transplant-combover-toupee