FEU hair transplant

I’m with my boy Ohai on this. What ever happened with that frustrated black swan with the propecia

That’s true. But know what girls love even more? A fit guy with a full head of hair.

^ Only when its real.

If I were you I’d go for it, I think they’ve made some technological advances now and if you’re willing to pay top dollar then you can get good results. Look at Wayne Rooney, he had a transplant and it looks natural. He was very public about it and nobody really criticised him for it.

Some guys suit the buzzcut but others look like shit with it. I tried it out in my rugby days and looked terrible with it. Thankfully it’s not in my genes to go bald, even if I am going grey in my 20’s.

^Look at Antonio Conte.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2013/2/11/1360612886680/Antonio-Conte-008.jpg

I think this looks very natural.

LOL…no man should ever be balded. Genetics is a myth.

^ BlackSwan’s other handle?

Billion dollar industry. You think they’re gonna tell you the truth?

My hair is starting to thin and i’m 25, will probably just shave it all off in a year or two. I miss the days of having an afro or braids but it’s not really a big deal, besides, being bald is more “corporate”.

I’m 6’4" with a full head of hair? Why am I such a loser?

does shaving the head completely grow some of lost hair? I wonder why some people here are suggesting it, getting bald is something I’m scared of and thats why I was thinking of a transplant…but if having my head shaved once or twice could grow some of my hair which I’m not expecting to grow otherwise, I’d go for it :)))

No it won’t, plus I doubt shaving your head is very common where you are located, especialy given your ethnicity. You are Pakistani right?

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: my ethnicity is speechless…

its very very rare in my country… btw how could you guess where I was from?

How to Lose your Hair with Dignity http://www.slate.com/articles/life/gentleman_scholar/2014/09/going_bald_gracefully_how_to_lose_your_hair_with_dignity.html

It never ceases to amaze just how vain American society has become.

To the original poster, you need to get the basics right. Ignore the people talking about hair plugs ets. Newer technology and techniques have left those days behind provided you make the right decisions. This is a surgery that depends (more so than others) exclusively on the skill of the surgeon and whether he gets his aesthetics right. That means the first thing you need to do is go to a top tier doctor and most people fall at that hurdle. There are perhaps only 5-6 doctors you should really consider and their names in no particular order are Hasson and Wong (Canada), Feller (USA), Shapiro (USA), Bisanga (Belgium) and Arvind (India).

The second thing you need to keep in mind is your age. Bisanga is known to turn away people less than 30 simply because unless you have reached a NW5 by then there is no way your hairloss has stabilized. This means you have 2 options

1. Take drugs -Generic finasteride is available over the counter for dirt cheap in South Asian (assuming you are Pakistani) countries. The side effects of these drugs have been discussed to death on the internet with people taking the American distributor Merck? to court.

2. Go bald naturally first and then get the transplant.

In addition to this you will need to shave your head for the surgery, take a week off from work to fly wherever to get it done and then be bald for the next few months while it grows back. People will know and it will be impossible to avoid and while one probably shouldn’t place importance to what other people say some things are best kept quiet.

You should also keep in mind that it will not be a one off thing, if you do it once you will need it again at regular intervals of say 5-7 years (best case scenario) and hope your donor supply doesn’t run out and then leave you stuck. Shaving your head is also not an option unless your head shape suits it.

It makes no sense compared to the other option that is ridiculed in open society and Hollywood but that is simply because Hollywood as usual is behind the curve.

Wig wearing - Forget the large clunky shaky wigs you generally associate this term with. Newer wigs come in different densities, textures, layers and hairstyles making the look completely natural and newer adhesive technologies have led to people going skydiving etc with it. There are unconfirmed rumors of technology that has come from India and Japan where the hair is injected 1 mm into the scalp and if this is true will probably be the game changer. You also do not need to wait to become bald or take contoversial drugs, you can make the transition when your hairline is receeding and if you pick the right density and hairline no one will be able to tell.

In all likelihood, Enrique Iglesias is a wig wearer.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Take finasteride 1mg EOD, or 0.25mg ED.

The earlier the better, it works by keeping what you have, and not bringing back what you don’t. Success rate is around 90% with 3-5% side effects that are reversible and non-life threatning. According to clinical trials, finasteride can keep your hair as is, if not better for well over ten years.

You don’t need to take it everyday, because finasteride is a potent competitive, almost suicide inhibitor of 5-AR enzymes, and the turnover rate of such are very slow.

Finasteride is great. Been on it for 3 years, and I would probably look like Ben Bernanke if it wasn’t for it. I alternate it with dutasteride now. No problems *tap on wood* (pun).

Cosmetic surgery is great. It lets people look on the outside how they feel on the inside: fake.

What’s wrong with fake?

DO NOT TAKE FINASTERIDE ITS SIDE EFFECTS ARE LOWER TESTOSTERONE,try minoxdil