LOL @ Retail Employees

Every Thanksgiving, like most Americans I take a moment to ponder what I should be thankful for . I’m an executive at a high end retail chain that does much of it’s business on Black Friday. My employees do a tremendous amount of work to accomplish this and it helps me make my living and feed my family. What am I doing this Thanksgiving holiday? Enjoying my time with my family on a beautiful getaway. It makes me grin at how much these consumer slaves work for me while I am enjoying my time getting them to work the worst hours so they buy the garbage they don’t need. Ultimately it all comes back to me and for the greater good. If they are foolish enough to do this for me their money is better off in my pocket. It just makes me laugh and I’m sure you can all relate if you’re able to enjoy such a family based holiday. I’m thankful for the progress! Happy Thanksgiving fellow succeesses!

Troll. Or trash. Either way.

I pity you sir. I am enjoying my time with my family while occasionally checking my phone. You are likely alone on Thanksgiving and bitter that you must go to work a 12 hour shift beginning tonight.

^ I’m not American. I had my Thanksgiving a month ago.

I still pity you sir. You do not have the privilege of living in the land of opportunity.

Haha troll. Good one. Now ban this shmuck.

Go watch your Hockey teams. Everyone knows there’s nothing else to do in Canada.

Well thats rude

Look I pity the guy like I said. And for that I get called a schmuck and a troll?

We take one day off and suddenly AF gets invaded by disgruntled retail employees?

Subject : LoL at Retail Employees

Content : I’m a Retail Employee Executive

huh?

Im sure your subordinates love you.

I wonder if his retail minions would laugh that he takes time out of his “beautiful getaway” to post this crap. OP’s probably a sales “executive” at some little mobile phone shop.

This must be Blake reborn…

Blake? ROFL, Does he even know how to run a multi linear regression a large dataset? ROFL, I bet he doesn’t even know that baseball thrown at 70mph flies at 70mph

If you were indeed so rich and mighty, why are you posting on AF while on this awesome vacation? I wouldn’t

I believe the term you were looking for was “LMAO”… otherwise agree 100%

Enough of this! I want to enjoy some time with my family. I decided to grace you people with my presence in hopes you’d be like me but sadly you are not. I’d like to enjoy the rest of my vacation.Good Afternoon!

You sound like a real d-bag

This is just the latest hydra head to sprout from the same fiendish monster that brought us Rahul Roy and XRAY.