How many hrs a wk do you sleep?

I guess I sleep 7-8hrs on a week day and then 9hrs on a Sat/Sunday. So 53hr a week.

5-6 on weeknights and about 7 on the weekends. About 44 hours.

7 hrs weeknights. 8 hrs weekends.

I’m thinking about sleeping 6 hrs on weeknights to study but I don’t know if that’s enough.

Now that there is no studying…7 or 8 hour week nights. Of course that is if I get home before 11/midnight…not possible sometimes.

6 - 7 per night, regardless of day of week.

In practice, I’m like this, though I’ll occassionally need a long sleep to recharge. 6-7 isn’t really a problem from one day to the next, but it’s not really enough, and after a while I need one 9 or even 10 hour stretch to catch up on what’s missing.

7.5 every night

6-7 per night if I’m lucky. Baby still doesn’t sleep through the night.

7 consistently.

Solid 45 hrs. what a waste of time amirite

I can’t be the only insomniac here…

Without drugs ~3-4 hours a night (let me check my math, but I believe that’s about 21-28 a week)

With drugs I’m able to get about six hours a night.

Who has time to sleep?

I’m usually in bed between 12 and 1 and wake up between 5 and 6. As I’ve gotten in better shape over the last 6 months, I’ve been sleeping less but feeling much better when I wake. If I had to put a number on it, I’d say I get 5 hours of sleep a night. My wife is in bed by 10 and would sleep until 9 or 10 if she could. On average, we get a healthy amount of sleep.

not enough

True. I will sometimes get an early night that let’s me get 9 or 10 that night. The little ones are always up by 6 or 6:30 though, so sleeping in is never an option. The little buggers actually wake up earlier on weekends for some reason.

Eventually, they outgrow that.

^ I’m sure they will. In a few years I’ll be complaining about them not getting out of bed intime for school.

An interview with 50 cent:

“When do you sleep?”

50: “Sleep? Sleep is for those people who are broke. I don’t sleep.”

6 during the week, 10 on weekends. I feel more tired after waking up from a 10 hour sleep.

I don’t know about you guys (apparently) but I have to get sleep. Less than 8 hours a night starts to catch up with me. I’ve been working 80-90 hour weeks and without sleep it becomes impossible to concentrate after about a week. Anyone who can do hard thinking 10+ hours a day on 4-6 hours of sleep gets a hat tip from me.