Male Chauvinist Women

Is it weird if I’m rethinking my relationship because my gf is a male chauvinist? And a big one at that!

She’s great otherwise, but it drives crazy every time she says “Oh I don’t care about my career/education/etc, I’ll just move to wherever you want to…and do it again if I have to” or talking about kids when we’re still in twenties. Feels like I’m fast approaching a point where being with her would be like baby sitting…

FUCK!

Perhaps you should revisit the definition of the “Male Chauvinist” first?

Your GF sounds poor. Or from a weird third-world country.

^Lol…nope, not at all

well she clearly thinks men are superior, why else would she behave that way!

Well she is right, i remind my gf of this everyday haha.

I think your problem isnt w MC but rather her inability to form an opinion which probably stems from lack of intelligence. Then again, im forming this sentiment from 2 sentences

You would rather have her tell you what to do? Why are we supposed to care, did you just come to complain or ask if you should break it off?

She’s one of those green energy people, if that says anything about intelligence…hahaha

Nope, just wondering if other men would also find this kind of surrender to be discomforting or just a sign of my lack of willingness to take this to the next step…

you trained her well

This was touched on in a previous thread I believe. http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91339244?page=7

With that said:

A) You are mismatched

B) unwilling to take the next step. May have just met the right person at the wrong time i.e. you are not ready to settle down.

If its the latter, you have the power in the relationship. if you are unhappy then it is on you to break it off. Dont stick around and treat her like crap just because you were too much of a wuss to break it off early.

I’m sorry but why do you assume I treat her like crap? I leave my evil self for the trading floor. Myabe that’s the problem, being too polite outside…

I puked in my mouth reading that.

She’s an extreme type-B personality from how you described her. Nothing wrong with it but probably worth while asking yourself if you want to spend the rest of your life guiding her through easy/tough choices.

I bet she’s great in bed.

Roll the dice player! You’re too good for that girl! Get yourself someone who is on the same level as you in terms of work ethic and brain power. Nobody needs a leech.

The horror!

No kidding… WTF? Its now wrong to have kids in your twenties? Don’t know about you slackers, but I’m going to enjoy my 50s mostly child (and child expense) free. I guess folks that want to work until 80 don’t mind, but good luck with that. First kid will be done university by my 50th birthday. Big win! Also - kids are intensely tiring if you’re involved with their lives. I can’t imagine doing this if I were older. Good luck.

I was out with a friend last night who brought one of her friends that I’d never met before. The friend was saying how she has a girl friend who is in her late 20s and is engaged to a guy in his 60s and apparently planning to have kids, even though he doesn’t want more. My only thinking is wtf is wrong with people… People are crazy.

Yeah, thats crazy. My point is that having kids in your twenties, if you want them, can make a lot of sense financially and just in terms of quality of life. If it doesn’t make sense for that person, that’s fine, but just the tone of the comment was surprising to me. There isn’t anything wrong with having kids in your twenties.

Many men in NYC don’t want to have kids until their 40s.