Speaking of women...

Bc, in reality that is all this forum is about. What happens to women as wedding season approraches? They get invitations, see pics of rings, and it drives them in f sane. To my brothers out there, not yet tied to the ball&chain, how do you cope?

Having been married for nearly a decade, I never notice.

Goose and Juice nigga.

Respect.

It’s like a Fire Truck siren, when you’re new to living in the city; this can be a real nuisance. But once you’re used to city living, you can sleep through that kind of noise and you accept that comes with living in the city.

Similarly, when you’re married you stop noticing and just accept that women are all a little crazy

It’s amazing - my GF admits all the cheesy romance that surrounds it, but still feeds into it all.

Yeah - it’s definitely an important event, but enough with all the sh** on FB. If there was any reason I’d short the stock, this would be it… that or reading everyone’s political views.

This is a frightening statistic:

25% of the women in the US are on medication for metnal illness. That’s scary. It means 75% are running around untreated.

I fail at dating whether its wedding season or not, so no real difference other than a hope that girls are a bit more desperate compared to usual.

^

Lol…

What gets girls more worked up though? The marriage buzz or when they get wind of a new baby?

C’mon lil cubby, you a BAWSS among men. You allocate financial capital for a living pushing the economic efficient frontier further and further into prosperity. Industries, markets, and companies depend on us as their dealer to keep their capital addicted veins full!

Step your game up son. Aside from that, you passed L3 of the CFA. Strengthen that stride and smash some a$$.

[video:www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFvEE6abohA]

Baby is worse, hands down. Weddings & marriage is really fun if you’re ready, it never bugged me.

Zing!

my pops always told me to find the least craziest broad and marry her

Thirty-five years here.

Affects me not a whit.

I think this comment is directed at women who are not married, since weddings remind unmarried women of their “time decay”.

Hmm…so women are like triple-leveraged ETFs? Extremely volatile, best only used for a day or two at a time, potentially huge upside and disastrous downside, and the longer you hold on to them (all else equal) the more they chip away at your bank roll.

You wrapped that one up with a bow, ohai.

I need to up my crazy ASAP When exactly is the wedding season? September?

With weddings all around me yeah I’m going insane…yes, I really wanted to spend $1000 to participate in self-involved day. Not.

Babies is ok. People who have babies will keep to themselves and “their kind”. As long as i’m not asked to babysit. I only babysit four-legged babies.

All joking aside- I am happy for friends who are married/getting married, but unless you have a really solid head it makes them go crazy. And I just can’t deal with wedding mania. People assume it’s envy. It’s NOT. It’s just being tired of being around self-involved people who think every else is just as interested in their wedding colors. And yes my bridesmaid dress is FUGLY.

Please don’t assume all women are crazy about weddings. No I’m not about to go bite off heads of any man that approaches me and yes given a chance I would like a stable partner that I can respect but no that doesn’t mean I’m dying with envy and jealousy at every wedding invite and pictures of tacky rocks on fingers. Ugh!!!

Weddings are probably the biggest PITA

Don’t get me started on theta. Women are like option sellers. Always looking to sell before the time premium whittles down to nothing. After enough time, all you’re left with is intrinsic value! Though I did enjoy your 3x ETF analogue STL, the fairer gender can be fully explained with options. I think we’re both bullish call spread read kind of guys. Leave the OTM calls, straddles and bear spreads to CvM.

^ bet you get all kinds of ass talking like that