Sandra Bullock Named People Magazine's 'Most Beautiful Woman'

Do you agree / disagree?

IMHO she’s cute, but there are a lot more beautiful women out there.

lol you’re kidding.

Please…below the median on my lifetime shag list. Now, she might get a couple of points for income.

She’s gorgeous. But way past her prime IMO.

Also on the list, Meghan Trainor and a transexual.

Clearly People Magazine is edited by ironic hipsters.

What are the criteria for being awarded this title? If it’s truly a contest of physical beauty, then it’s weird that one year it’s one person, then the next year, it’s another person.

Should always be the most beautiful 18 year old on the planet, 18 and not 15 just so I don’t feel too creepy.

There should be an age category, like there is for marathons. So most beautiful age 12 to 17, 18 to 25, 25 to 29, and do on so forth. Sandra can win the age 50 category maybe, but who are we kidding? She can’t beat all the hot 20 yer olds at this point.

They probably picked someone a little older than their reader base. Younger women don’t read magazines and older ones will get jelous and stop reading if some smoking hot 18 yr old is picked.

Keira knightley FTW

i confuse her with julia roberts all the time. does anyone else experience this?

Amber Heard should be up there in that list.

chick from wooolf

^ Also her

Eh, you are right. They picked someone who their mom age readers can project themselves on.

Too late for that!

She’s HOT.

I’m glad she was picked the most beautiful women alive.

Society has a double standard of beauty for men and women. Maybe this will heat-up the discussion.

Talked to my wife about this because I laughed when she told me she was voted the most beautiful Woman in the world.

Apprently Beautiful, to women, means something different than what us guys perceive. It’s the whole package, attitude, strength, resilience, looks, figure, ‘motherly’, leadership etc.

I guess she’s like the sheryl sandberg of hollywood?

Yes, that’s very true. Which is why as a guy, we’re able to say she’s beautiful even when we’re busy checking out other women. :wink:

Well, they could have done worse. It’s not as if they picked Sarah Jessica Parker.

But, like Catherine Zeta-Jones, I think her best days are behind her. If we could have the “Miss Congeniality” Sandra Bullock, then I’d definitely agree.