Anti-gay pastor #9879373 outed as gay

Rinse and repeat.

http://gawker.com/antigay-pastor-seems-pretty-into-gay-sex-judging-by-hi-1705625323

Gawker sucks.

How dare you guys make fun of Satan corrupting the pastor.

Hmm - you are offended if we make fun of Satan’s work - Satanist! Get thee away from me, ohai!

Why doesn’t Gawker ever out openly gay dudes who bang chicks?

^ Such as?

I just said that they never report them. You think it doesn’t happen? I’ve never known a gay dude unwilling to bang a hot chick.

This is step 1.

American Beauty

It’s never been high on my list of things to ponder, but I see no reason why an openly gay guy would be any more likely to secretly bang a hot chick than a straight guy would be to secretly bang a handsome guy (as the top of course). As I’ve never banged another guy though, handsome or otherwise, I could be allowing my own life experience to cloud my thinking.

Gay guys are probably more open to exploring sexual options. After all, they had to decide at some point that they want to bang guys. Many probably have had sex with women too, before or after becoming gay.

This is step 1.

Most gay dudes I’ve known are open about occasionally hooking up with girls for fun on sort of an ad hoc basis.

^ I would consider them bi then.

Definition is pretty fluid. Let’s say everyone has two meters that go from 0 to 100%: 1) Sex with guys meter, and 2) Sex with girls meter. If the “gay” guy is 80/45, is that gay or bi? Hence all this “self identification” stuff.

For me, anything other than 100% either way is bi. Homosexuals get a pass on sex with members of the opposite sex early in their sex lives due to societal pressure and even their own confusion over the issue.

I think we are all bi. But it’s deeply suppressed in most people.

Sure, I mean I wouldn’t take it too hard if I were you. So what if 4/5 women you’ve banged turned to lesbianism? I mean, it’s a choice and after you they chose never to be with another man.

Or if you’re in prison. Gotta do what you gotta do to get bi.