GOP Candidates

Is it just me, or the field has never been so fragmented? I seriosly can’t see how Dems can lose next elections

I think they can lose to Jeb. Hillary is just not really all that likable IMO.

#nomoreBUSH

#NeverThoughtIdSayThat

Old hag Hillary will win and the Clinton dynasty will continue. Not that I’m happy about it, but it’s the facts.

Jeb is a joke.

I feel Trump would do a good job, but he has a snowball’s chance.

The GOP will struggle to win another election as long as they remain the party of the old white male. Rubio seems like the only legitimate contender in my opinion.

The Bush name is so tainted I find it hard to believe he could get elected.

Walker or Trump for me.

White old guy is not the problem. People in general would prefer some random old white guy to Hillary. The challenge is to find a Republican candidate who does not skew right due to the primaries.

Trump. Fuck yeah.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-bullied-a-90-year-old-woman-over-scottish-golf-course-2015-6

used to like Hilary before really reading more and watched her debate with Obama in 2008. Her recent announcement totally is a fiction. She could win though…

Agree that GOP field is too fragmented.

I never missed any debate between GOP Presidential candidates in the past 2 elections. They’re getting unintentionally funnier.

Elizabeth Warren would have been an amazing Dem candidate, but she’s not running.

Hillary is the best so far.

Donald Trump is a “uuge” joke. This is just one of his regular publicity stunts. I hope he participates in the debates.

^ I doubt he’ll make the cut unless others drop out. First debate is limited to 10 participants.

Elizabeth Warren is a witch…

How anti-Native American of you.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant she would have been an amazingly bad candidate.

Are you guys white old men living in retirement communities in Florida?

Should I praise Michelle Backmann instead?

Jeb Bush identify himself as Hispanic

Marco Rubio is Marco Rubio.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada. Where are the birthers?

Carly Fiorina. While leading HP, she fired 30,000 American. At the end of her tenure, HP suffered double the losses than the industry in %value.

Am really looking forward to GOP debates.

^That has nothing to do with the fact that, from a financial markets and economic point of view, Elizabeth Warren is possibly the worst person to lead America. You won’t find much love for her here.

Why even bring up Carly Fiorina or Michelle Bachmann? That’s like accusing someone - so, you hate Hitler. You must be a Pol Pot supporter! Or, so, you work in a charity to treat AIDS. You cancer enthusiasts make me sick!

I noticed. It was an interesting revelation to me. I have an engineering background. This might be why I cant relate.

Still, GOP economics don’t make sense to me, starting from Reagan’s trickle down to Bush’s bailout (carried on by Obama)

Those are the female GOP candidates. Add Palin and you’ll have the full population (not just a sample).

I mentioned those two people because they are the worst of the list you mentioned, not because they are women.