10 Team league this year

BUY IN: $75

Payouts:

1st place: $400

2nd place: $200

3rd place: $75

Highest total points: $38

Best record: $37

I just tried to renew it but for some reason only Numi can. I sent him an email to remind him as I haven’t seen him on here lately.

Count me in

Hi all, thanks for the interest. Just renewed. $75 buy-in this year, same prize structure and rules as last year.

I’ll do a refresh for the rest of the board once we get a sense as to who is NOT going to re-join. In a week from today, any available spots will be released to anyone else that is interested.

Please respond here if you want to be on the waiting list for an invitation to the fourth annual AnalystForum fantasy football league.

I’ve never played fantasy football and I don’t really want to start now.

However, you need to either post the link so we can all comment and laugh at the losers, or you need to give us a live update every week on AF.

And the thread should be stickied to the top.

I’m not going to renew this year Numi, so you can assign my slot to someone else.

king_kong has been designated as co-commissioner

Thanks JBrowntown, will do

Greenman, great idea…will see to it that someone has the privilege of posting updates so everyone can fling poo at the losers

I know I’m not overly active in posting in WC, or AF in general really, but if there are spots available I would be interested.

What was the prize structure used last year?

who won last year?

$5k buy in or hacksaw…

hacksaw if tatoos not involved: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fantasy-football-tattoo-league-makes-sure-losing-owner-192327760--nfl.html

It’s been fun but I’ll open my spot up this year to someone else as well.

I’m interested if any spots are available

Please send your email address to numi.advisory (gmaiI) to request a spot on the waiting list – there should be availability going forward for at least a couple more. Thanks all.

Is everyone on board with the draft taking place on 9/8 at 8pm EST? I’m going to be out of pocket from 8/14-9/7, so that’s really the only date and time that works for me because the NFL season starts on 9/9. Considering how unreasonable it is for one person to insist on a single date/time, I’m willing to sit out this season if other folks have a conflict at that time.

Also, we’ll need someone else to volunteer to run the Leaguesafe this year as I won’t be able to manage it given my schedule this summer.

Date is probably fine

We have a few extra spots in the fantasy football league. Please email me with your e-mail address if you’d like to join, and I will send you an invitation.

Draft date/time is now Tuesday, September 8 at 9pm ET

Will the non-players be able to follow? Or will you at least post updates?

Numi - that was the original draft date/time that both Bankin’ and I couldn’t make. Why was it changed back?

It’s certainly a good thing that we held the draft after Geno Smith’s debacle.

edit - Darn it. I was trying to post the GIF of Geno “Glass Joe” Smith getting knocked out by Little Mac.

Oh, I thought you guys said you could make it. I’ll change it back to the 9th then, same time