AF and Game of Thrones

KMeriwetherD started naming AF members to LOTR… started to think how AF would translate into GoT characters?

^ you’d be Joffrey…

Little Finger = igor555

…because I can’t figure out what this guy’s angle is. He’s up to something.

women, over analyzing everything…lol

bchad as maester

^ maybe… this is hard because I only see these guys in nerd battles on here. but… I wonder who would win a jousting match between bchad and ohai? What is hashtag’s BMI? How fast can Magician really ride those horses? Can purealpha do more pushups than me? Who can pull off shirtless battle scenes. Is ACE’s kickboxing good enough to beat a white walker? I need to know THIS stuff.

well… I am studying to be an analyst … so thank you

Absolute perfection

LOL I find it hilarious you think this actually gets me upset.

If I were joffrey, you’d be my fool

I figured you’d have me as Ned Stark. Basic stand-up guy trying to be just who believes too much in the integrity of others.

I’m clearly too tall to be Tyrion, though I sure envy his adventures with Shae, at least untill daddy did her…

It would be fun to be Tywin, though I don’t think I could quite pull it off (I’m getting closer to it with age), and dying on the privy doesn’t seem very fun, especially if it doesn’t have a bidet.

6’4" and full of muscles.

#NoJokeCleopatra

JDV = Rhaegar (RIP)

ACE = Oberyn Martell

bromion = Jaqen H’ghar

purealpha = Patchface

BS = Euron

itera = Stannis

bchad = Davos Seaworth

Palantir = Azor Ahai

good point… I guess I was thinking more of the long posts, signaling wisdow and learning of many things.

Ned seems like a simple, to the point guy. says a few words, does what is right, moves along ha

KMeriwetherD = brienne of tarth

I said, “Do you speak-a my language?”

I wasn’t trying to upset you. Not everything is about you iteracom. Though your comment does display how accurate/precise gringo was in his.

S2000 would be Maester Aemon

BS = Viserys Targaryen

numi = Bran Stark

KR = Daenerys Targaryen (though she’d have to be willing to sleep with women a couple times {happens in the books})

Higgs = Doran Martell

Palantir = Samwell Tarly

Chad = Cersei

ohai = Ned

:slight_smile: Here’s a vegemite sandwich.

Does that make CvM Robb Stark??

I was trying to figure out who CvM would be, but there’s not a lot of black people in ASOIAF. Stormy would be very upset by this.

Either he would be a random dude from the Summer Isles - not all that bad considering they’re badasses and live to have sex all the time. Or he’d be Moqorro but that doesn’t really fit.

It’s much harder to flip this. Who would be Tywin, Tyrion, Jon Snow (who knows nothing?), or Ramsey Snow?

John Snow is too endearing a character to be cast this way, but Edupristine didn’t know nothing.

Ramsey Snow… that must be Blake. LMAO!

JDV strikes me as Tywinesque.

Tyrion is hard to cast as an AFer, I agree.

Turd Ferguson is kinda Roose Boltonish.

How about Ser Jorah? And Varys? Numi is a bit like Varys in that mysterious WTF is he up to way, minus the castration, of course.