Knock before entering ... or don't

some funky stuff going down in Florida http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20160325/police-say-man-entered-amorous-couples-room-started-having-sex-with-woman

By ZACK McDONALD News Herald Reporter

Posted Mar. 25, 2016 at 11:10 AM Updated Mar 25, 2016 at 11:11 AM

PANAMA CITY BEACH - A Pompano Beach man has been arrested on a sexual battery charge after a woman told police “she noticed something changed” while she was having sex with another man, according to arrest reports. Peggy Sanders Simon, 29, was arrested Friday at about 2:45 p.m. in connection with the incident. According to police reports, the victim and another man were having consensual sex at about 11 a.m. in a room of the Days Inn, 12818 Front Beach Road. The man said he had a “what the … moment” when Simon allegedly entered the room and also began having sex with the female, police reported. The victim told officers she “noticed something changed” and turned around to allegedly find Simon now having sex with her, which she never provided consent, officers reported. The victim went to the hospital afterward. Simon was arrested later and is being held on a $15,000 bond.

This is like a weird dream, to look backwards after feeling something weird, and then find that you’re being ***** by a guy called “Peggy”. Or for isildurr, it’s a normal Wednesday.

So for her to"turn around and see the new guy", her back was obviously to both guys. So her first guy just withdrew himself as the new guy came in started to do his thing, and original guy just didn’t say a word the whole time this was happening? ?

I don’t think you can make that assumption at all.

That was my first thought. The first guy must have been in on it. How do you just walk into a motel room anyway? Those doors lock automatically. So, guy #1 tells buddy #2 to walk in a little after 11:00 am and they’ll pull the ole switch-a-roo. Giving guy#1 the benefit of the doubt, he probably thought she’d be into it.

I’m guessing guy #1 was lying on his back and gf was on top, with her back to the door. Guy #2 enters = double p…

Clearly the dudes were trying to pull a Houdini. Hats off to them for the try…

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the+houdini (link potentially NSFW, so copy and pasted below)

TOP DEFINITION the houdini ok, the real definition is this: You are doing a girl doggy style whilst she if facing a window to the outdoors…half way thru your thrusting, you do a pull out move (to say finger her a little…) but then your friend who is strategically hidden in the room sneaks in and inserts himself as if it were you…this is when you quietly exit the room, reappearing outside the window when you now (smiling ear to ear) wave at your girl, who comes to the realization that, “if you he is out there, who is fucking me???”…hillarity ensues

Legendary

^^hillarity indeed.

Legendary dumb

Just out of curiosity…

If the link was NSFW, then why did you post the content? Isn’t it NSFW too?

I’m not opining on whether it actually is or isn’t NSFW. But how is it that cutting-and-pasting something transforms NSFW material into SFW?

Not a Sys Admin so don’t know for sure, but if it’s not a picture (someone looking over your shoulder) and you’re not typing it (keystroke logging), then just reading text shouldn’t get anyone in trouble.

“Something changed” sounds like an understatement in that case…

Why am I imagining an incredibly large woman?

the fact that it happened in Florida explains everything

This

ROFL

Not sure if some people’s IT departments have a way to scrape text/links from websites, but the site itself had a lot of other foul language and links on that page. I just went with a safer rather than sorry approach. I don’t really care.

It’s like Hillary’s emails, since the link/source is NSFW it can’t be sent elsewhere, but since the content isn’t, you can paste it wherever you want.

Yea I’m not a fan of houdini, it would be mildly interesting as the surprise friend, but you’d get to enjoy it for what 20 seconds before she flips her sht and probably castrates you with her hand.