Things you should be eating/drinking to be healthy...

Blueberries have more antioxidants—those magical molecules that can help prevent a host of maladies—than 40 other common fruits and vegetables tested. Cinnamon is one of the most powerful healing spices. It’s become most famous for its ability to improve blood sugar control in people with diabetes. The apple pie spice can help prevent blood clots and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. http://time.com/4121973/the-50-new-healthiest-foods-of-all-time-with-recipes/

You just made me realize what I can do to get an office at work and get off the floor! Just eat garlic all day. They’ll want me in a closed room, and nobody will ever visit!

Reluctant to share. Would hate to see a price increase. I get two pounds for $4.50. 3 ounces of ground flaxseed daily. I just mix it with water. The fountain of youth supplied with nature’s broom.

^Recent studies have suggested that flaxseed may have a protective effect against breast cancer, prostate cancer, and colon cancer.

Cut out soda. Fruit/veggies 50% of your dinner plate. Fibre heavy breakfast and drink lots of water. Limit food from packages (processed food). Those five things will make you a top 1% healthy eater. Eating a few berries if you’re washing them down with a Mountain Dew has nil benefit IMO.

Bought 15 ounce for $2. Now, I’m planning to buy 50 ounce package from Amazon India because it would be expensive in Canada.

Great plan! Replace soda with water. Actually, I’ve stopped keeping soda in fridge to reduce my intake.

1. Blueberris also absorb the most pesticides, so unless you get the organic , don’t bother.
  2. One of the biggest overall health improvements that I have made in my life was limiting my eating period, I really don’t think that our ancestors were sitting down eating 4 meals a day. The whole 3 meals a day is something fairly recent (compared to the whole history of mankind) and really does not have any scientific research to back it up. The reason most people eat constantly is due to their blood sugar dropping and the need to get that up.
  3. If you eat garlic around 10 pm and go to bed , by 10 am the smell is gone.
  4. I really don’t understand the whole soda/pop thing in the U.S.I see alot of very very overweight people holding one giant soda with all and sucking their at their straws.I

This.

I feel like there’s a business opportunity for diet called “The Analyst Diet - How to diet with rationally”

(pun intended)

1. why?

2. what period do you eat between?

3. smell fatigue

4. bizarre isn’t it?

Power Of Oneness?

1. There was an article on this,Kale and BB absorbing the most pesticides.I am on my phone but will copy the link soon.
  2. After 5 PM, the only calories I consume before that is one cup of coffee blended with Kerrygold butter and coconut oil.I drink coffee throughout the day though (black).
  3. I used to eat garlic but sort of quit the practice.
  4. Very unproductive and ugly.

intermittent fasting is a very hot topic in human health, along with ketosis. both are showing great health benefits and they fit into the fact that humans were not adapted to eat as much as we do in modern society. i think there are some studies that show that longevity is negatively correlated with volume of food consumed throughout ones life (subject to baseline nutritional needs of course).

I never heard of doing bulletproof cofee at night. I do it in the morning and it does a good job of giving the energy I need to get to lunch. Sometimes I’ll mix in a hard boiled egg or two, usually if I worked out particularly hard the previous day and wake up energy drained.

You should avoid dihydrogen monoxide at all costs.

DHMO ingestion causes excessive sweating and urination, bloated feelings, nausea, vomiting, and electrolyte imbalance. It has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients. And for those who become dependent on it, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

For more information on both the health effects and the other detriments it causes, visit:

www.dhmo.org

Lately, I am mostly trying to reduce sodium intake, which I guess just means eating less processed or restaurant food.

I drink bulletproof at morning FYI.

Eat whatever you want once a day. Nothing but water any other time. The body needs time to heal. Ground Flaxseed(3 ounces right before meal), quality multivitamin just for insurance. Watch your bloodwork become phenomenal. And I mean anything, pizza, McDonald’s, whatever. One note: It is possible to gain weight eating once a day. Just adjust quanity as needed. Yes, it’s that simple.

Interested to know Turd’s and Sam’s feedback on bulletproof. I’ve tried it a few times but most of the research I’ve found on the subject claims its absolute bull. This of course should not surprise given that any “expert” offering nutritional and dietary advice is almost instantly disproved by other “experts”.

low fodmap

probiotics

water

excercise