A historic perspective on the modern BSD

https://howtotalkaboutarthistory.wordpress.com/2015/08/30/why-do-all-old-statues-have-such-small-penises/

From the article…

_“Meanwhile, the ideal Greek man was rational, intellectual and authoritative.”…_​classic BSD

except, he wasn’t. He was a SSD!..

“He may still have had a lot of sex, but this was unrelated to his penis size, and his small penis allowed him to remain coolly logical.”

What is my stand? I’ll take a 4 inch Daniel Craig type character over an 8 inch loud mouth ball player any day.

What about a 6 inch hacksaw?

Asking for a friend

But surely there is a cutoff here. I don’t think most people want a 2 inch Daniel Craig. Anyway, I should probably stop posting here as the mental image is confusing me.

where are we starting the measurement here? I think the ASTM standard is the mid-taint.

^ you start as far back as you need to to make sure you are “above average”

It’s really all about girth.

Girth is the multiplier I believe.

length times diameter plus weight over girth divided by angle of the tip squared. [((l x d) (w / g))/∠αt^2]

finished that for you.

You guys are assuming penis size is purely about what women it will attract. Stop belittling the symbolism. BSD is not about women or sex. It is about superiority as it relates to strength and intellect (not excluding sex) The point is that the characteristics a large D symbolizes today, are the same profile a modest sized D represented in antiquity. I find that an interesting reflection of modern culture. …and now I’m boring you…

FTFY

english please.

^^^according to ancient greek standards, you two must be obscenely large :slight_smile:

How do you really know what people in antiquity thought about this topic? Let’s be realistic here. The only people who could write in the year 1700, and whose opinions on the matter were recorded to survive until today, were a bunch of academics or monks, and these guys most likely had small D.

it’s only obscene when i wear short shorts.

always wondered why you are so angry. Now I know why.

Put your thumb and index figure together. Now move it back and forth like a chicken head. World’s smallest hacksaw.

I liked the discussion on historical perspectives on peckers, and the interesting use of statuary as a reference. Thanks, KM.

If I recall, Greek statues of female subjects tended to have b-cup sized busts that seem small to us today as a standard of beauty.

Greeks were all about proportions, anyway. Ugly was being out of proportion, and my own attraction seems to follow this line, too. I don’t find Greek statues ugly at all, although they definitely look different than what you see on TMZ.

The interesting question on my mind is if Greek statuary phalluses have any aspect of The Golden Ratio in there. And not just the fountain statues (though that’s more a Roman/Italian thing, anyway).

I thought the point about statues being in a state of non-excitement (for the most part) was a good one. For me at least, the difference between non-excited and excited states is remarkable.