Totally serious post.

In my many years on wall street, I had never heard of this compliant until today. Apparently one secretary has complained that a male in the office keeps farting. Now aside from trying to hold back the laughter haha! Do I tell everyone to try to… hold it in? Or say screw it, let’s just all let them loose and she can quit if she doesn’t like it. Ok seriously now, What if someone has IBS and can’t control it. How do you be “sensitive” to everyone? I’m going to be laughing in my head all day, I know it

How does she know its a man?

^The absolutely correct question. Whoever smelt it dealt it and she will burn in hell for her lies.

TBH - I don’t know why people get so pissy about flatulence. Everybody does it. You have to do it. It’s not like we have a choice.

People fart. Get over it.

Can’t you have her sit somewhere further away?

Perhaps request that the offenders (farters) use the restroom so as to make the work environment more comfortable for employees and clients.

#Beano

Heathers Tummy Tamers

If the guy farts and laughs about it and hi-fives his bros then yes that is a problem but if the guy has a medical condition then she should probably move to another desk away from the farter.

put a humidifier between the fartee and the farter

The adverse working condition is a real issue that could justify a complaint. The problem is that relocation would place someone else in the affected area. Thus you must sacrifice another employee to fix the issue.

The sexiest thing a woman can do for a man is learn to love his gas.

Several years ago when I was on the internal desk, a woman made the same complaint. She was in a row of guys that loved to brag about their farts. She went to her manager and requested they move her. They did.

Guess it’s not entirely uncommon…

Fart regulalry reduces the chances of spontaneous combustion.

What is it with women and men’s flatulence? Men clearly have different digestive systems. Get over it. I don’t get upset about bodily functions women are prone to that I don’t experience. Give us a break, gals.

There is actually established case law on this matter, although it focuses on the rights of the farter, not the fartee.

i’m certain it’s because we eat 3x as much as we should and eat all of the bad stuff. i have yet to meat a woman who eats like any guy i know.

Is that what kids are calling it these days?

your building should get an airplane style ventilation system.

farting on planes is the best

I know some kid who was expelled for assault for expelling gas in someone’s face.