By the way, I took a flight to Boston to meet the chick I talked earlier about.We decided to drive to Niagara Falls and Visit her sister at Ontario ,I am honestly surprised at the amount of Indians at Niagara Falls (the U.S side is full of Indians ,something like 40% ).Do you have any idea why there are so many of them here ? Does this have any spiritual connection to the waterfall ? The Canadian side has slightly fewer Indians,but believe me, the U.S side was full of Indians.

Also just in case you haven’t visited it, Niagara Falls is a shithole full of run down buildings and Neo-Nazi type looking people.

come to Ukraine ill hook u up with a good time

^ I have an Indian TA, super cool dude and he is from the southern part. But the Niagara thing was only populated by Indians, the evidence is all the food joints were serving indian food and none were Paki or food types. You should check it out once, I seriously mean that 40% of the people were indian. I asked the receptionist and other locals and they said that this is something they have been pondering about too but came up with no reason.

Is that how you get laid ?

I’d be willing to bet that the going rate is lower in Eastern Europe than it is in Canada.

atush, have you ever actually been in Brampton? Have you ever actually experienced these things first hand or do you just base everything in your life off of an article or forum?

how about you tell us how the trip to Boston went in the other thread? I’m actually interested!

Yes. They go their to visit for the day and picnic etc when the weather is nice.

NF NY is pretty run down - the Canadian side is much nicer. Plus with the CDN US exchange rate, it makes everything alot cheaper for our American friends coming over to visit.

So - did you smash this chick or what?

Toronto is not Brampton - so you have never been to Brampton yet you think you know everything about it.

you read one article in the globe and mail saying Brampton is a ghetto (probably without reading the actual article) and then you go google some other shit related to what you think its about.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/brampton-a-story-of-political-importance-power-and-ethnic-enclaves/article30273820/

read the actual article.

you’re becoming the fox news of this forum

Atush why don’t you set a goal of working in the immigration department of the government once you get everything sorted out ? You can also do TED talks on immigration and whatnot, I bet you can if you can make the audience cry & laugh you’ll be a hot shot figure on immigration.

So, the Italian and Korean neighbors turned themselves into South Asians? Can you just declare your racial identity nowadays? I’m having trouble keeping up with what is ok nowadays.