Men who wear square toed shoes

Why are they allowed to walk the streets and reproduce?

dress or work?

^ Neither is allowable. Every time I see that, I’m transported to 1997. On another note, has anyone noticed that men’s business wear hasn’t really changed that much in 10 years?

I ask the same question about people who cannot distinguish properly the use of “that” and “who”.

^kinda harsh

I ask the same question when I see people wearing a brown belt and black shoes, or vv. Same reason women sleep with men who wear Ed Hardy clothing. Some things in life make zero sense and are unexplainable.

Igor, don’t tell me…

You can make it up by posting a pic of Jordan in square toed shoes.

S2000 is still pi$$ed that I parodied his Wish me luck thread. I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to get me banned for it.

Good thing I’m tight with Chad. It pays off to have connections.

Uh-oh. This ain’t good.

Are they acceptable with short-sleeve button downs?

^ I wanted to include a Greenie crack in my original post but decided to give you a break.

I knew you were part of them.

You have me confused with someone else.

Don’t feel bad, Greenie… the only pairs of shoes that I own that are not square toed are my running shoes and my hunting boots. Though, I don’t own a single short-sleeve button down shirt.

Because society recognizes that the world needs folks with independent minds, not just a bunch of sheeple who bow to the whims of fashionistas.

fashionistas are the independent minded people. The sheeple wear oxfords. Square toed heretics spite God.

https://www.amazon.com/ECCO-Jersey-Loafer-Black-10-10-5/dp/B002AMW0X6/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1467206217&sr=1-1&nodeID=679255011&keywords=ecco+mens+shoes

These shoes are extremely similar to the ones I wear to work every day. (I have two identical pair–one black and one cordovan.) Are these square toes? Or are you talking about the *really* square toed ones?

edit - and they’re slip-on’s. I don’t generally like shoes that tie, unless they’re sneakers. Hacksaw or no?

They’re just shoes… go to Ferragamo, pick out a couple pairs that fit well and be done with it.

i like Oxford style, they’re timeless imo

Solid point. Keeping up with the trends lets you be the loser in the office wearing colored socks to show everyone how creative you are. Stick with staples and you are good, and dont have to keep buying crap you dont need.

i’m with greenie. i didn’t even realize my shoes were squarish. i don’t think they should be considered blasphemous unless they are square AND really thin at the tip. those types of shoes just confuse me. probably hacksaw but because i don’t care or notice, it’s gangster.

guys who don’t care about fashion > guys who care about fashion

The chance I spend >$200 on a pair of shoes = 0%. I go through a couple pairs a year with the slush and snow and rain. I have better things to put my money in than shoes. Who am I going to impress with that? What benefit will it give me? Zero. I don’t wear square toes though. Generally oxfords.

my mom always told me not to go cheap on shoes, not sure why though