AF Fantasy Football 2016

E-mail Numi.Advisory@gmail.com for an invitation to the fantasy football league this year. $70 buy-in.

Draft is scheduled for 9pm ET, September 6 to accommodate the most attendees. If anyone can’t make it and has a strong interest in attending please advise.

I’d play again, but I’m out of the country the two weeks prior to Labor Day and already have a draft scheduled for Wednesday before the season starts, so I’d only be able to draft on that Tuesday. Seems unreasonable to force the entire league to draft on a particular night, so I’ll pass this year unless it happens to work for everyone else.

I would consider entering if it wasn’t an auction draft. I have no experience with those.

I would be interested depending on the league format. Pretty flexible on the fees but max $200?

Count me in. I am part of AF league for last 3 years.

I’d be in if we can sort out a payment from Canada. This was an issue last year. I had to pay numi via PayPal and he covered my fees.

I’m in if there is room.

Anyway you can reactivate last year’s league so we can preserve the history?

I can be commish this year if you aren’t joining.

I’d be open but not for $75. I’m already in $70 between two other leagues. I could go $20.

What is this? A forum for fast food workers?

I think TD might be able to help you do that?

I haven’t really looked into this, but what I know is that I am now able to pay my US credit cards through TD where as I wasn’t able to couple years ago.

I tried but couldn’t renew the league for some reason. Numi must have been the sole commissioner last year.

Fairy Tale Football League

I’d be in again, last year was fun.

I can help facilitate this if you want. You could just email transfer me the CAD equivalent, I’ll deposit it in my Canadian account then pay your fees from my US account (I live down here now, but still have my Canadian accounts active with a bit of cash in them). I guess we both take on a bit of FX risk, but it’s not a large sum.

^just use bitcoins

OK, then I’m in!

It’s actually not a banking system issue. The payment system prevents Canadians (and a few states) from participating because of gambling rules, not banking rules. I can make USD payments no problem. But the site rejected it because my address was non-US, but you need the correct address in for the card to be accepted.

I see. Yea, I didn’t look into this at all obviously. HAHA. Thanks. That makes sense.

Could you do the same for me also?

Sure.