Usain Bolt

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/22/usain-bolt-caught-in-bed-with-brazilian-student-in-rio-after-he/

Think he’ll lose some endorsements over this or gain more endorsements from the likes or Trojan?

Lose endorsements for b@nging? Uhh okay

I don’t think people will really care. Other famous people have done worse and are still popular - Bill Clinton, Kobe Bryant, Arnold, Tiger Woods, etc. Bolt is not even married, not baby daddy, etc. Plus everyone already knows he is a douche and that is part of his persona.

His face screams “I am a douche”

“It’s hard for you to stay with one woman because girls are literally just throwing themselves at you,” he said. " And that’s unfair to us guys – it’s hard to say no, you know what I mean? "

Respekt.

“Russian doping is more lame” Yay mon!!

Doping is always more lame!

Just get back from one of your weekly man hater meetings? Could it be possible that they have an open relationship?

"But I’m not English! I’m Jamaican! We have a totally different culture, so you can’t judge me based on your culture,” he said.

kr is jealous

+1 I think he’s raising a lot of valid points.

Also, watch out for those Brazilian hookers, I think one of them narc’d on the Biebs too.

http://www.eonline.com/news/480105/justin-bieber-s-brazilian-girl-reportedly-claims-she-slept-with-the-singer-says-he-s-well-endowed

AND the Secret Service:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-agents-culture-idUSBRE83K04B20120421

What happens in Brazil goes global apparently.

edited to add links etc

Ya, they forgot to give us snacks, so I am cranky…

Listen, if they are in an open relationship (or non-monogamous in a typical Jamaican way??) it’s one thing. And no reason for the media to bring it up in the first place.

But these are not the quotes you originally posted. In the other quotes he blames “all those women throwing themselves at him” for his infidelity… That is what’s lame and immature.

Yeah, but he also said “it’s hard to say no - know what I mean?” which is a strong counterpoint. Based on your response I can only assume you don’t know what he means.

You guys are approaching this all wrong. Brother’s a world champion in BRAZIL, a country that is known to have the hottest women. The night he wins a gold medal, where everyone should know who he is, and he ends up with a 6 for the night!?!? Like wth?

I pull hotter chicks than this and I work in a cubicle!

He does seem to like them thick tho. And from the picture she does look thick.

Yeah, he definitely could have done better! I certainly did while I was in Brazil, and I’m no world class sprinter either. In that country, you can literally trip and fall into a #%$$& if you’re a decent looking guy with a bit of swag and some Portuguese. But really, who is someone to say he can’t be polyamorous if he at least owns it…

Bah, I’m with the chick!

Sure, it’s hard to say no but the fact that he couldn’t means no spine. A man without a spine is a loser. You only look to stray if you ain’t getting enough at home or ain’t happy so the fact that he still with his gf means loser.

All this is negated if they in an open relationship but he’s way too defensive for that. So all in all, fastest man on Earth with crazy swag but still a loser.

Other dudes are also spot on, I mean if there was any redemption in this story it would be him in a 5-some with the US gymnast team or something not some star-struck student a decade his jr. LOSER!

Image result for LOSER

I’d have to agree. The dude is supposed to get married soon as well. I don’t think he really understands or cares what that means…

be good or be good at it. he’s good at it, so no need to be good.