Oreos

Tried the new “Cinnamon Bun” flavored Oreo yesterday. It was good but not great.

Fave Oreo of all time is still the double-stuffed Golden Oreo, follwed closely by the double-stuffed original.

The Lemon Oreos are pretty damn awesome.

double stuffed is for obese people. i mean, the best part is the cookie not the generic 100% sugar icing. i agree on the golden part though.

No… double stuff has better icing to cookie ratio. Kinda like how reeses’s peanut butter eggs are WAY better than the regular cups.

choco mega stuffed for the win. MLA, everything about you screams commie douche. only a commie douche would complain about the sugar icing.

in any case pretzel M&Ms dominate all.

why not just eat icing then? it’s less about the flavour of the icing as it is the texture. it’s grainy as hell and is a cheap sadass version of icing. i could maybe agree with the double stuffed argument if we were talking about homemade oreos with high quality icing.

do you want 4x stuffed toaster strudels? no. the inside is the gross part, the pastry is the good part.

If I am going to eat crap, my favorite is a pringles + my favorite TV/Movie binge. I mean lots of pringles.

Disagree, I think those eggs have too much peanut butter not enough chocolate! Ill take double stuffed over original though

has anyone tried the pumpkin spiced oreos? my wife’s been looking but can’t find them.

Whaaat?!? The minis are the best because they have the best chocolate to PB ratio.

If people prefer double stuffed to normal Oreos, the logical step would be triple or quadruple stuffed Oreos. Eventually, Oreos company should just offer a large syringe full of cream that you can pump into your mouth. In fact, I am going to patent this right now, so Big Cookie lobby can’t steal my idea.

^ why a syringe. just fill the current oreo boxes with cream and ship. let the cretans scoop the cream from the box with their hands. i think i saw a dirty movie with this premise but i can’t be sure.

Oreos and peanut butter cups are the good shit. What the fuck is Hershey’s though? Like eating bleach

Try Lemon Oreos baked into homemade chocolate chip cookies. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and slightly tart.

agree with how the cookie is the best part but prefer chocolate over golden, just barely.

It’s 8:51 pm, I’m on a diet and should not have read this post.

^If you’re so fat you have to be on a diet, then you need to GTFO of our Water Cooler. We don’t need any hacksaw chubbies around here screwing it up for the rest of us.

^ Looks like you need to post a shirtless picture greenman, it’s the rules.

^Touché!