Michael Moore is my HERO!

I will say the most impressive thing about the Trump campaign has nothing to do with him or the actual work his campaign is doing. They have mobilized a very active very voracious group of people who consider voting for this old rich white man to be an act of patriotism.

True, it has nothing to do with Trump. These are the revolutionaries, they are wild, pissed off, and they have guns. Eventually civil war, then China will leap forward while 'Merika is busy with itself, and my A-shares will go sky high. Hopefully I’ll also have an SPX short active when it blows.

Would honestly love to make a time capsule about the things assumed about HRC and at the end of her 4 or 8 years we will look back at them and see how little the president can do alone.

I recall reading things from conservatives about how obama was going to destroy the country. Even recently people claiming he cant wait to declare marshall law. When HRC wins we can make a time capsule and we can laugh as the country will be pretty similar to what it was 8 years before. Is the country that different from when Obama started? Bush? Plane travels a big PITA but feels the same to me.

Also wouldnt she not have to testify before congress? Didnt Cheney get anyone that had anything to do with their shaky legal reasoning for torture out of testifying?

It is significantly worse, in every way.

Just look at the obvious; there is a psychopathic dictator running for president, and people are so desperate 40% are voting for him. It will be worse in 8yrs, no matter what happens. At that point the 40% will be 50%. Big ouchie coming kids.

Yup, the revolting masses will paralyze the USG, and while everyone is frozen in debate, the corporate AI will eat you alive.

Bwhahahaha!!! laugh

Gotta disagree with Yay and (cringe) agree partially with PA. It’s a steady death by 1,000 cuts that we’re experiencing, not just in government per se but in our culture in general. The state and corporate elite get bigger and more powerful, individual responsibility and freedom erode more and more. Even supposedly positive social changes are accompanied by liberal fascism. I’d say we’ve moved a long way down this path in the past 8 years (again not saying it’s all on the prez, but a status quo leader certainly helps it along).

Hmmm, that adds a new perspective.

^ A rare moment, I have to give an A+ assessment of the situation, to a person called Turd. yes

I don’t disagree, but what is the solution?

Snowden 4 Prez!

i agree with Ron Paul when he says we need an intellectual revolution before any sustainable change is possible. That takes at least a generation or two.

Root cause is mostly the corporate AI, you put it back on the leash and it stops cannibalizing you, easy. Americans will never figure that out though, and so their revolution won’t actually solve anything. I think we are potentially looking at hundreds of years of failure, like how Rome failed multiple times. America’s problem

The AI is feeding the citizens internet + coke + pizza. When their brain starts to go bad from that diet, it feeds them magic drugs. Everyone is so fried out of their mind, so they can’t possibly stage an intellectual revolution. The AI maximized profits, while neutralizing the resistance, with externalities, a brilliant move. How will the flesh bags ever get any “mental traction”?

yea jim rome had a great start to his career but then failed to get back to greatness

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not? The problem is that the corporate AI has acquired the government in its pursuit of profits, yet the answer is that the flesh bags should vote for said AI’s puppet candidate?

hyperbole aside, you are basically right. another very effective instrument of the monolith is the victim mentality, which further feeds the gubment beast.

You will not solve it thru voting for president, I have said that many times, for the reason you pointed out.

It’s the world upside down. Turd now a Michael Moore supporter and PA now a Trump supporter. Next thing I’ll hear is that Sean Hannity is voting for Hillary.

That video was big league, thanks for sharing.