Internet Trolling (Trump)

I’ve awarded him the title of World’s Most Successful Internet Troll.

What do you think about his trolling? Actually, do you think he is trolling (I do), or he is serious? Sociopathy and internet trolling are correlated according to some data.

The liberals seem to take everything he says seriously. Huh? These are successful media guys (Trump/Bannon), they are “accidentally” publishing stupid comments for a year? Really?? At what point do the liberal intellectuals question “hey, maybe we are being baited?”. Some of these corporate/celebrity accounts have marketing teams, people writing the tweets, scanning stats, it’s not necessarily Trump the individual making these Tweets.

Indeed. I find this one oddly hilarious:

"I am seriously considering Dr. Ben Carson as the head of HUD. I’ve gotten to know him well–he’s a greatly talented person who loves people!"

It just…HUD, hmmmm, why would Trump give Carson, a man who (unlike Trump and friends) has no experience in real estate, that job?

Don’t worry, with some success and little bit of luck, you can still consider yourself a trolling contender.

#NeverGiveUp

I think he is serious and to the point… for example this one posted on his Facebook after the election.

"If the election were based on total popular vote I would have campaigned in N.Y., Florida and California and won even bigger and more easily.” - Trump

Selflessly, I immediately shared on my timeline to make sure my friends were caught up on the latest news.

You are on “Team Red” though, this is how they seem to interpret the Tweets.

But you don’t think he’s intentionally baiting Team Blue? Drawing them into an emotional meltdown? Each Tweet is sort of dual-language, meaning different things to each side.

Not to brag, but I feel my trolling techniques are much more sophisticated. But this guy is big league in audience size, trolling the whole world. Maybe he should hire me to really get under people’s skin, although he seems to be doing okay.

I believe he is. I used to never ever share anything on facebook, because no one cares what you are looking at. Now, when I get bored and see something Trump says, I’ll share it just to see what happens. People really get worked up, it’s great.

Hey hp,

I just saw some proprietary data about some sales guys for a national used car group. They specialize in pushing cars that just came of lease. My understanding was that some(the top) of the “floor” sales people are bringing in a cool mil a year. Is that possible? #mindblown

Welcome to the next 4 years…

I don’t believe so. I was always told the very top sales guys make around $250k. One of my friends, who sold the most new units for a Japanese luxury car dealer in the United States sent me a picture of his paycheck stub and he was a little below there (very hot market, not where I’m from). This guy works 7 days a week, 12 hrs a day and is the best salesman I’ve ever met.

It’s very hard to believe any floor salesman is making more because management would come in and make changes to the pay plan before the numbers got that high.

Maybe there is some guy out there who is moving tons of exotic and hyper cars but I just don’t see it. Management is too greedy and too many sales people who would literally kill for the opportunity.

Will also add that most sales people never break $100k and if you’re non luxury in an average market, I’d set the over/under median at… $40k.

Yeah, it’s gonna be more of the same. But why not 8 years?

These guys are tight, they are gonna dig in.

Latest tweet below. I think they should do the year in jail and buy more prison stocks. 'Murica yes

" Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!"

Thanks for the response. Just didn’t add up. I’m thinking these seven figure earners must be up the food chain, not doing floor sales.

Well, duh. Everyone knows that HUD Secretaries make really good presidents if everyone else is killed in a terrorist attack.

Haha, I saw that this morning. He’s totally trolling, spreading noise, multiple things going on here.

The clueless media finally got around to barely partially understanding their situation…

Trump has already defeated the news media. And it’s unclear what we can do about it.

Drumpf is a tool not a troll

Skimmed it, dishonest liberal media never has anything good to say about Trump!

Well, in this case the media admitted he kicked their butt, although they chalked it up to “maybe just luck”…

"Donald Trump is either a mad genius who has cracked the media code in a way no politician before him was able to do, or he’s a kind of political Mr. Magoo, stumbling randomly about yet achieving one success after another. We may never know which it is.”

I found the below quote interesting. It seems like he is baiting the media to say that Petraeus is unfit for SoS because he mishandled classified info. And, of course the media can’t hep but take the bait decrying such an irresponsible pick. The technical differences between what Petraeus and HRC did won’t matter in public opinion. The trolling really is on another level right now.

"Just met with General Petraeus–was very impressed!"

Next level trolling… yes

@CNN is so embarrassed by their total (100%) support of Hillary Clinton, and yet her loss in a landslide, that they don’t know what to do.

This is a good litmus. If he actually picks Petraeus, I’m inclined to say he doesn’t know what he’s doing. If he picks somebody else, then the troll/media manipulation is big league.