2017 NFL Playoff Predictions

We’ve done these threads in the past years and they’ve always been fun, so I figured I’d revive it for this year as well.

STL will like my predictions!

NFC Wild Card

Seahawks over Lions

Giants over Packers

NFC Divisional

Giants over Cowboys

Falcons over Seahawks

NFC Championship

Giants over Falcons

AFC Wild Card

Steelers over Dolphins

Texans over Raiders

AFC Divisional

Patriots over Texans

Chiefs over Steelers

AFC Championship

Chiefs over Patriots

Super Bowl

Chiefs over Giants

oak > hou

pit > mia

ne > oak

pit > kc

ne > pit

sea > det

gb > nyg

gb > dal

sea > atl

gb > sea

ne > gb

NFC Wild Card

Seahawks over Lions

Packers over Giants

NFC Divisional

Packers over Cowboys

Falcons over Seahawks

NFC Championship

Falcons over Packers

AFC Wild Card

Steelers over Dolphins

Texans over Raiders

AFC Divisional

Patriots over Texans

Chiefs over Steelers

AFC Championship

Patriots over Chiefs

Super Bowl

Falcons over Patriots

Falcons SB? Ballsy Higg

I fully support king_kong’s predictions.

They’re pretty much a forgotten team, despite putting up pretty ridiculous numbers all year. The loss to Philly was a fluke and all their other losses were to pretty damn good teams. This is finally the year Matty Ice lives up to his potential.

I guess the way you are feeling about them is the way I am feeling about Green Bay. All about getting hot at the right time. I just think they have a tough road ahead of them away at Seattle is no joke either

Chiefs over Dem Boys

NFC Wild Card

Lions over Seahawks

Packers over Giants

NFC Divisional

Cowboys over Lions

Packers over Falcons

NFC Championship

Cowboys over Packers

AFC Wild Card

Steelers over Dolphins

Texans over Raiders

AFC Divisional

Patriots over Texans

Chiefs over Steelers

AFC Championship

Patriots over Chiefs

Super Bowl

Patriots over Cowboys

NFC - I think the Giants, Packers, and Cowboys are all about equal, so I’ll go with the home team. The Seahawks don’t look good since Earl Thomas got hurt. I think their defense will get shredded by the Lions, Packers, or Cowboys. And I don’t think the Falcons are very good at all. How did they get the #2 seed again?

I don’t follow the AFC that much, but here goes - Neither the Texans and Raiders have a QB. The Dolphins are toast if they don’t get Tannehill back. So there are really only three teams in the AFC–Steelers, Pats, and Chiefs. The Chiefs have the best defense, so I’ll pick them over the Steelers, but even their D isn’t enough to stop the New England machine.

Dallas Cowboys will win it this year.

NFC Wild Card

Seahawks over Lions

Packers over Giants

NFC Divisional

Packers over Cowboys

Falcons over Seahawks

NFC Championship

Packers over Falcons

AFC Wild Card

Steelers over Dolphins

Texans over Raiders

AFC Divisional

Patriots over Texans

Steelers over Chiefs

AFC Championship

Steelers over Patriots

Super Bowl

Packers over Steelers

For Atlanta? They’d be hosting Seattle after a bye if the Seahawks win Sat night. Still like Seattle there but just clarifying.

I read the brackets wrong, my b

Semi-interesting tidbit. If Dallas wins it all, they will do so with never having to leave their state.

They have more in common with their fanbase than I thought.

Matty Ice is a born choker. Does he have a playoff win yet? Pats are at 1/2 odds to win the AFC but I put it closer to 1/5. I’m going to copy/paste LTJ with one minor tweak, Houston beats Oakland in an all time ugly playoff game (and Vince Wilfork plays his final NFL game in New England, which would be kinda cool). GB is the dark horse out of the NFC. They’ll put up a fight in the SB but it won’t really be a game: 28 - 20 and ring #5 for the undisputed GOAT, Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr.

hou > oak

pit > mia

ne > hou

pit > kc

ne > pit

sea > det

gb > nyg

gb > dal

sea > atl

gb > sea

ne > gb

Per Mike & Mike:

• The Patriots have a 66% chance of winning the AFC.
  • KC - 22%
  • Steelers - 6
  • Raiders - 4
  • Texans - 2
  • Dolphins -1

NFC:

• Atlanta - 43%
  • Dallas - 31
  • Seattle - 12
  • Packers - 11
  • Giants - 3
  • Lions - 1

Plus, in their first playoff game, Dallas will have to face either Matt Stafford, Eli Manning, or Aaron Rodgers.

New England will have to face Tom Savage, Matt McGloin, or Matt Moore.

Actually I think the Raiders are rolling with Connor Cook and the Texans Osweiler.

Point remains, of course.

These seems very odd to me. I think NE and KC are much closer to one another, esp w/o Gronk. The PATs play in a much weaker division, which I believe inflates their regular season performance. Not saying the PATs don’t have a better chance, but it shouldn’t be 3x higher. And what am I missing about Pitt? Super Bowl winning QB and head coach, best WR/RB combo in all of the NFL, avg DEF…only 6% of GETTING TO the SB??

Also, I don’t understand how GB and NYG have a combined 14% chance of winning the NFC. Seems terribly low. To me, these two teams are the one’s I would fear most as an opponent.