Women's March --> PA did you see this?

https://www.womensmarch.com/sisters/

lot of people gonna get triggered from other people marching for their beliefs

Ohio State offering a “safe place” for their snowflakes today…

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-20/ohio-state-offers-its-precious-snowflakes-inauguration-day-safe-space

Ahaha, THE Ohio State University…

To be fair if I was a woman at OSU id want a safe space at all times because Zeke might be around and ready to beat on some women

I didn’t even understand the point? I read the FAQ and it didn’t say the point, so I guess there isn’t one. indecision

I don’t get it either - what cause is the march for?

I might go to this march:

http://www.whitemensmarch.com

Its for equal rights in school applications. It’s a great cause. Hopefully no one shoots at us.

Do you have any data to back your statement? By all accounts the dudes getting shafted by affirmative action are Asians. It appears there is little impact on White admission either way.

This victim complex being displayed by White Men is funny and the culture war it is now spawning is going to be brutal. For reference : See how the leadership of this womens march evolved when White chicks said bringing race to the forefront would be ‘too political’. Absolute carnage ensued with White chicks complaining they weren’t welcome at the end. Lol.

If you aren’t invested in this, I suggest beer and popcorn for the next 4 years. It’s going to be yuuuugely hilarious.

It appears that according to certain White Males the root cause of every problem is equality and social justice.

That link above didn’t work for me.

But the people getting shafted by these bigoted special interest movements are --> everyone. Of course everyone that is not part of the narrow little group (so white, straight, male, conservative women, Asians, smart people, etc). But also everyone that is part of the group; these “special people” know at some level they must suck, and are being “helped”, because they can’t compete.

But also everyone, because it leads to a race/gender obsessed society (see Amerika), and eventually Trumps-like events.

^

I don’t want to argue with you because you are taking this way too personally for some reason but that is not true.

I mentioned affirmative action in response to the posters reference to school applications. When controlled for other variables there is little to no impact on White admission rates where as Asians have to be at least 1-2 % points better.

If ‘everyone’ was getting shafted by these ‘special interest movements’ then everyone would be protesting them but they have massive traction and are getting stronger. The pushback as everyone has duly noted is coming from one particular sub-demographic and I don’t need to tell you which one it is. :slight_smile:

It’s not “personal”, its societal. Thus everyone (in the West) is paying for this stupidity.

Not really. People get destroyed by movements, for example women and feminism, blacks and special rights, yet they do not realize that has happened, and thus do not protest (the media tells them “you are winning”). The progressives really believe the nonsense and will not protest, even though they themselves have been ruined. The movements are getting stronger because these are corporate movements to crush humanity, make a homogeneous slave workforce, and maximize profits. And corporate leverage is increasing.

From the people who have been discriminated against. But also from Blacks, Mexicans, women, homosexuals…who don’t want this bigoted special treatment. You keep banging on the racist/sexist white man hate, cmon that’s so yesterday!

Ehh, what are you saying? The political divide was propelled overwhelmingly by one demographic and are backed by numbers. The cultural divide walks closely with it and the people aggressively attacking the perils of ‘SJW’ culture blah blah are dominated by that same demographic. I mean sure there are the the odd dudes and gals like that gay Milo Papadpubababa or whatever but it is nowhere as encompassing of diverse viewpoints and backgrounds as the ‘regressive left’. That’s just the truth, it’s observable and people are commenting on it.

I don’t know why you are getting so cranky about it anyway, you don’t even like the USA. Just chill and count your profit as China continues to plot world domination.

The liberals/cucks/snowflakes/leftists/globalists/neoliberals/warmongers/rapeugee defenders/elites/SJWs/fake news spreaders/treehuggers/bureaucrats/supporters of the Moslem invasion/supporters of illegal aliens/politcally correct crybabies have lost the last bit of control, so utopia should be just around the corner now, right?!

For US Law and Medical schools for example, URM status is a documented advantage (acceptance with lower GPA/MCAT/LSAT vs non-URM) I don’t know about this 1-2% for Asians. I thought Asians were just lumped into the same group as everyone else with no advantage.

My post was partially satirical. Im not actually going on a march, and have never been affected personally (yet), but I do feel that there are negative repercussions to this approach, repercussions that weaken us as a nation. Yes, diversity is important and sure, give scholarships to those who need it.

Overall, we should give opportunities to those able to do the job or the level of work required. Lowering the bar is like the military issue of women going to combat in extremely demanding roles. Are we really going to lower the bar for the sake of diversity so that our combat readiness suffers? The military issue is clearer, but the civilian side is not without lasting effects.

I don’t think you understand what satire is.

Oh yuk, I just encountered this article. I guess this is their point…

“In the spirit of democracy and honoring the champions of human rights, dignity, and justice who have come before us, we join in diversity to show our presence in numbers too great to ignore,” the statement says.

Okay, but isn’t that just nonsense language? That sentence doesn’t say anything. “The spirit of democracy”, huh people already voted right? “Join in diversity” by being a homogeneous bunch of feminist women, huh? Basically they just think they are special because they are women? Or worse, they want sexist special treatment to continue? Afraid Trump is going to make them shut up and work for a living?

Women Descend on DC a Day After Anarchists Create Chaos

Nope, Asian-Americans get the brunt of it so a ‘White Man’ march for equality in education is funny because it’s not even including the people who are affected by it and brah, wtf are you linking us to? That thing took me to a page which says ‘Diversity is code word for White Genocide’. Lol!

Actually, they’re anything but homogenous compared to say first and second wave feminism which catered solely for White Women. This version has a sizebale imprint of women from other backgrounds and they’re pushing for even more inclusion. It’s quite interesting because it seems to be ground zero for a new liberal movement that is probably a byproduct of globalization.

Besides, I’m still not sure why you’re acting so cranky about it. If they sit in a room and keep people they disagree with outside they’re whinging wankers who are snowflakes, if they come outside and make their opinion felt loudly they are anarchists, rowdy trouble makers and positively un-american? Like, who cares? Let them protest if they want to.

I mean it is pretty fucking ridiculous that a god-damn president is on tape saying grab em by the p***y.

Image result for I have no idea what i'M SAYING

This is the second thread in 24h where mention the fact of being white, when it’s pretty irrelevant to the thread.

So that’s your gimmick ? What do you get out of it ?

Are you the alternate account of that other annoying guy who is constantly whining ? Is it what this is ?